BY OLAY

Kalynn M.
I got this for my Mom and she loves using it for herself. I try to always get her some when she runs out.
Katie D.
Youngstown, OH
I just love this I looked everywhere for somethinh that works and i found it with this .. Its my go to.
Shelly R.
Merced, CA
Leaves skin well nourished and luminously soft,perfect to wear under makeup or alone! Work wonderfully
Enisha L.
Waco, TX
This product has done more than define my face but has also restored and rejuvenated my skin to the max
Rene R.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a fantastic product. It's so smooth going on but not oily. It moisturizers with a powdery feel.
gina m.
Scarbro, WV
I can see a deference since I've been using it for about 3 weeks now don't to bother my skin right now
Dominique J.
Fairborn
Really like this. It does come.in a small container but it goes a long way. It definely does the trick.
Mak L.
Kingsville, TX
Definitely love using night & day, works like a charm for a really cheap price too! Totally would use.
Haley S.
topeka,KS
Purchased at: Amazon
It was okay but I wouldn’t recommend to everyone. I feel like you have to have a specific type of skin
christina d.
Wilmington, DE
Lobe how this products just sinks into my skin and helps calm skin and prep prior to makeup application
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.