BY OLAY

Carla P.
Smithville, TN
It really helps your face to firm up. it feels really good on your skin and leaves such a smooth feeling.
Barbara R.
This serum is the best even if it is a small quantity I domt highly recommend but if you like it use it.
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Smells great. super light! i love this stuff. extreme moisture. wake up refreshed and ready for the day!
Barbara H.
Macomb, MI
Noticed a different in my skin within 3 weeks. Was a little expensive and I still had a $5.00 off coupon
roxy v.
Es una formula muy ligera, deja mi piel muy suave, por lo general lo uso antes de poner mi maquillaje per
Ashleigh C.
Red House, WV
I love using the Olay serum! It helps my dry oily skin! I would def choose okay serum for everyday needs!
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
Seems to brighten my puffy ness so it doesn't look so baggy. Olay serum gives your skin a tight feeling.
Sierra J.
Clintwood
I've heard this was a really good product I haven't tried it yet but I would like to. Sounds like it work
member-9e1a1
Amazing product.....i highly recommend this product...product goes on soft Skin feels good after each use
Kalynn M.
I got this for my Mom and she loves using it for herself. I try to always get her some when she runs out.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.