BY OLAY

Cristy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love them as well it feels great and amazing once it’s on it’s light weight and soothing always recommend
Becca S.
Flowood, MS
Smells great! Goes on easily!! Great packaging! Makes my skin feel extra smooth!! I definitely recommend.
Talia D.
Slidell
Helps keep my face feeling young. I see less wrinkles, more glowing skin.it feels great. Smells good too.
Abonique C.
Doral
This was okay still not the best. It made my face smooth but noticeable not any different in definition.
Jeidy T.
Calhoun, GA
Tb honest I haven't use any serum I just use oils the aloe vera oils because I have acne and the helps me
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
This was nice it goes in smoothly and didnt leave my oily akin feeling as oily. It is reasonable priced.
Michelle M.
Odessa, TX
I've been using it for awhile but have not noticed a difference. I've been eating to try something else.
Amy Q.
Watervliet, MI
Great product saw tremendous change with in four days! My mother used it as well and saw change as well.
Stephanie S.
Eureka
Leaves my skin smooth & soft. Very agile. A bit pricey but for the results it gives its amazingly awesome
Yesinia L.
This made my skin feel so nice. It is light and non greasy. This has definitely improved my skin texture!
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.