BY OLAY

Jennifer
Florence, KY
Honestly did not do all that much for me. I thought I may be able to see results in a few weeks but I did not.
Shaz K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product and my skin feels good and clear, I don't see any more lines and I recommend this to anyone
Kikey B.
You start seeing results within the week, try just putting lotion without running out completely let it soak in
Brenda S.
I love this serum really keeps on my skin looking firm and hydrated I use it twice in the morning and at night
Sam R.
Revere, MA
The scent is great. Didn't feel like it benefited my skin or was a necessary step in my face cleaning routine.
Karissa L.
Buckeye, AZ
This is amazing! It does exactly what it claims! I will continue using this product in the foreseeable future
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
Not as good at purliese but its ok i don't like the old lady smell like old red door is what it reminds me of
Griffin C.
Elizabethtown , KY
Loved this product! Very sad it was discontinued! It was probably one of the best moisturizers on the market!
Susan H.
Long Beach
Very reasonably price and a great cream to use for aging skin. I use this every night. It makes a difference!
Lisa B.
Rockford
This produce does what it states it will do and then some. I'm very pleased with the results it has given me.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.