BY OLAY

mason b.
Winter Garden, FL
Good serum that is easy to acquire because olay is sold many places. saw a big difference in my skin afterwards
Sharnis S.
Windsor Mill, MD
This cream helps eliminate those dark circles and bags . The cream is not very thick but it gets the job done.
Shaz K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product and my skin feels good and clear, I don't see any more lines and I recommend this to anyone
katelynn h.
I love olay! This serum works amazing. Great product and good value too! Cheap and you can buy at a drugstore!
Cammieann P.
Azusa
Wasn't surprised I always love and recommend oip of olay to everyone young older male female just good products
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH
I like olay products. I've never personally tried this though but I would love too! Maybe I'll try it out soon.
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
A silky smooth dream serum! The price is good and the serum leaves my face looking hydrated and feeling smooth!
Christine L.
Diberville, MS
It worked ok for drug store treatment. I usually buy Olay when at drug store. Crompable to higher dollar serums
Melanie M.
It's okay,I didn't see amazing results but they weren't horrible I could use this again but I could find better
Trezur W.
My mom used this but she didn't see a lot of result. She tried it for a month and it did not do anything at all.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.