BY OLAY

Melissa C.
Sun City, CA
It's ok it's really. Makes my skin feel Greasy so I've only tried it one time . Prob wouldn't purchase it again.
Shelby W.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. It makes my eyes look amazing. And i can keep people from seeing i haven't slept very well.
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
Loved this product so much!! Told my friend about it and they loved it too! Would definitely continue to use this
Amanda S.
Statesboro , GA
This product lasted me a long time. It smells great and I liked the way it felt. It did leave my skin a bit oily
Kikey B.
You start seeing results within the week, try just putting lotion without running out completely let it soak in
Anne K.
One of top fav olay face products!!! A must have in my current daily skin regimen. Truly does what it claims!!
Carlyn P.
Miramar, FL
No es mi serum favorito pero es muy buen producto, lo recomiendo. tiene buena formula y me encanta el aplicador
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
LOVE OLAY DEFINITY SERUM ALL OF THERE PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME THEY WORK THAT WELL ON ME AND MAKE MY FACE LOOK GOOD
Gerri K M.
Cleveland, OH
I am pleased with the product so far looking forward of
seeing the results after I use it for a couple of weeks
Haven't used any of the products asyet put there for would love to try some of the new range products as well.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.