BY OLAY

Allison F.
Hahira, GA
Olay Regenerist is amazing. I love the way it makes my eye bags go away instantly. I will never use another Serum.
Alex S.
Ogden
Didn't love this, it was too oily feeling and made my face feeling yuck. If it wasn't so oily I would have loved it
Melissa D.
West Harrison, IN
This product smooths on so well. I have noticed a difference in my skin after using this product for several weeks.
Kasey G.
Bucyrus, OH
This was definitely worth the purchase. I haven't found another serum that's better than this. So easy to apply too
Rita M.
Okeechobee, FL
Regenerates my facial skin. Tones around my eyes cause I have minor wrinkle. Pricy at some stores. I order online.
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
A little pricey for the amount you get, but a little does go a long way. I was not a repeat buyer of this product.
Shianna H.
Beaver, OH
People have been telling me about this and I'd love to get this for my mother but sadly I can't afford it right now
Kathryn M.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I love Olay. It's one of my all time favorites. This serum makes my face feel smooth and I see my fine lines fading
Tricia M.
Definitely can tell the difference that this serum makes. Packaging was kind of big for how small the product was.
Krystle L.
Clinton, UT
I would use this again! It brightened my eyes after a long, sleepless night. Helped me sleep in another 5 minutes.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.