BY OLAY

Katherine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Wouldn't recommend. I have combination skin and this product made me break out after one use. Also clogged my pores.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH
This is the best moisturizer that I have come across. It goes on smooth, is not greasy and make your skin feel great.
Audra S.
Athens, IL
This item helps get your hair back healthy I use this multiple of times and I’m so impressed how my hair has improved
Tyra D.
I love it I only used it for two weeks and it amazing I love how great this works. And it an awesome idea to get this
Mandy S.
Independence, MO
Works like a charm, I do not know why i didnt try it sooner. a little over priced for me to use all the time though.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
It was ok. It left a nice feeling after application. It isn't too pricey compared to other brands that are out there.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
I like to put this product up under my eyes. It takes all the wrinkles away and doesn't make me look older than I am
Tori K.
A little pricey but a little goes a long way! I use this product often and love it!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Tiwana K.
Tupelo, MS
It wasn't want I expected but overall it's a good product don't know if u would use again it was in my price range
Tricia M.
Definitely can tell the difference that this serum makes. Packaging was kind of big for how small the product was.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.