BY OLAY

Raquel M.
Kenosha, WI
There's nothing better than feeling a baby face! My boyfriend the first time I used this serum he told me that I had to keep wearing it that he loved it a lot!!
The texture of it is amazing! I would say this is my favorite product but there's other ones too
christina d.
This is a amazing serum ! It contains many vitamins and very little amount of product is needed . It feels good when blended into skin and using this product you are receiving all the anti-aging properties along with the moisture your skin needs ! Must buy .
Ida C.
River Edge, NJ
I have used olay products forever. I love their seven vitamin cream for the face. it so soft and makes your skin look so luminous and I feel like it started to work on me and see results within a week!! love this product
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I have used this product for a long time. I like to switch on and off and this is one that ibalways go back too. I love how my skins feels after using this product. I find that it works well on my dark spots on my face.
Hannah S.
Memphis ny
This product is great. It really helped improve my skin and met all of my expectations. It was my first time using it, and I love it. I bought this at my local Walmart. I would definitely recommend to anybody looking for something to help your skin out
Cynthia D.
Love the way it feels on my face.... It's really light not heavy on your face and it smells good
And I have oily skin and I have to be careful at what I put on my face.... so if you haven't tried it you should
Catherine R.
My mom has been using this for years so I decided to try it myself because of what they've been advertising about the new formula. It is light weight but didn't really do any change in my skin. Unfortunately.
Alexis R.
I love this product!!! The only place I can now find this product is on amazon, because I think Olay discontinued it. I'm not sure why they did because its amazing!!! I have dry and sensitive skin but this product made my skin feel awesome!!
Jamie F.
Toledo, OH
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.
Amber C.
Grant, AL
This serum is amazing simply because it makes everything look and feel better. I have used it a few times now and I feel like I can't go without it. The packaging was absolutely beautiful and I would most definitely recommend this to everyone!
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.