BY OLAY

Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
Not my favorite serum. Just wasn't a fit for me personally. But okay has always been a good product for a good price .
kiala g.
Covington
This serum is very smooth feeling. It glides on and absorbs quickly. I didn't feel anything special about this product.
Shaii G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product .its really smooth on the skin and makes you feel flawless only didn't like the glossy finish it left
HAZEL'ॐ D.
Los Angeles
Left my skin feeling oily definitely not recommend and I have combination skin so if you have oily skin forget about it
Samantha S.
Bedford , TX
Works amazingly. Absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend it. I love the way my face is looking after using it
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
I brought this product thinking like all other saying it wouldn't work. but after using it I fell in love intestinely.
Molli B.
Romulus
A great product but a little pricey. It does its purpose and does not leave a greasy finish but could use a lower price
Alex B.
San Rafael, CA
This was an okay product, but really it doesn't do much but moisturize your skin and face without leaving it that oily.
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
Oil of Olay is one of my favorite drug store brands for skin care. The Olay Definity Serum is a wonderful face product.
Viridiana A.
Laredo, TX
Olay definitely serum is the best i live it and its smells really good I recommend to you you have to ues it i love it
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.