BY OLAY

Taylor B.
I absolutely loved this!! I have really oily skin and usually serums make me even more oily but this definitely did not!!
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
For the quality of this product, one would think that i spent a fortune on it. Well, it's great quality at a great price.
alexa b.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the best thing I've ever tried but I've heard really good things about it but I think my skin just doesn't like it :/
Riley C.
I love his serum! It is very moisturizing and works perfectly for all forms of faces, and works very well for dry faces.
megan f.
Fresno, CA
I love love love this! My skin had a noticeable difference and it was worth the price. I would definitely buy this again.
Kaley W.
Alexandria, IN
I love the Olay definity serum. It's my favorite Olay product. Would highly recommend it if you're needing a good serum!
Crystal O.
Caldwell, ID
I love it. It smooths skin and makes it feel and look nearly flawless. It also works a lot faster than other skin creams.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
Oh I didn't like this at all. The smell was okay but it made my skin burn. I do believe I'm allergic to something in it 😭
Lexi W.
This serum definitely makes my skin moisturized and gives it such a nice glow. I love it and would definitely buy again.
Nikauly B.
Es un buen producto para el rostro, ayuda mucho mi madre lo usa mucho ella al igual que yo cuidamos mucho nuestro rostro
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.