BY OLAY

Magen W.
Owensboro
Love anything okay makes. They are genious. They stand behind their products as they should because they never disappoint.
Alicia T.
I love this product, I've been using it for some time now; I just love how it makes my face feeling soft and looking smooth
Michelle V.
Chula Vista, CA
This product made my skin feel smother, and made much difference to my dry skin, i would definitely try this product again
Brenda A.
Indio, CA
I like this product but my criend doesn't it all depends in your skin i mean its okay. I would go and purchase this anytime.
April M.
Longview
I did not see a lot of difference in using this version of serum. It did make my face feel smooth but did not finish lines.
alisha m.
El Paso, TX
Get it and use it everyday this is my go to priduct cant live without it...I am getting up there in age and this helps me.
Cassie C.
Campbellsville
Olay definitely serum is one of the best serum I have ever used it's really smooth and makes ur skin look ten times younger
Denise B.
This did not do as well as I thought it should, not much of a change, for the price o just thought it would do a better job
Taylor B.
I absolutely loved this!! I have really oily skin and usually serums make me even more oily but this definitely did not!!
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
For the quality of this product, one would think that i spent a fortune on it. Well, it's great quality at a great price.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.