BY OLAY

Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Great product. Works great. Feels great. My skin looks and feels better after using. I do wish it was better priced however.
Jillian G.
Enid, OK
Okay product for the price. Doesn't stretch as far as you would think. All in all not bad for what you pay for the product.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
I like to apply this serum at night especially on the winter time because when I wake my face feel smooth and moisturizing
Kristina V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! I love the smell and it just feels so velvety on your skin. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky or dry
Sofia H.
This product was really good for my face! I felt my skin glow and my pore minimized! It gave me great hyrdatuon on my skin
Mariah S.
Made my face refresh had a batural look when applying before foundation or concealer made my skin look like a babys bottom
Cassie C.
Campbellsville
Olay definitely serum is one of the best serum I have ever used it's really smooth and makes ur skin look ten times younger
Magen W.
Owensboro
Love anything okay makes. They are genious. They stand behind their products as they should because they never disappoint.
April M.
Longview
I did not see a lot of difference in using this version of serum. It did make my face feel smooth but did not finish lines.
Tiffany F.
This product was great, did just what it said it would do but I probably won't buy it again, just my personal opinion on it
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.