BY OLAY

Nicole C.
This product really smooths out my skin and makes it really soft and the moisture last all day I don't have any try patches ❤
Susan K.
I received this product from a friend and tried it. Worked ok but didn’t really see any changes I only used for about a month
Kori W.
IF YOU WANT TO LOOK YOUNG, FRESH, CUTE, HOT FOR THE FELLAS USE THIS FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY
Katlyn G.
Temple, TX
It works okay but it's got some fixings it feels nice but it's very little application for it would recommend to some people
Christine M.
I use this product at night help my skin stay hydrated n help tighten wrinkles something I would ups encourage anyone to use
member-24a0e
This is a good product and i liked the way it left my skin feeling. I would definitely recommend it for an affordable serum.
Wendy R.
Trumbull, CT
I love this product and use it every day. It leaves my skin feeling wonderful. It does not irritate my sensation skin at all
Dianelis L.
Lewisville, TX
Its good my mom love it,she say that she feel her face soft and she really recoment it, i use it some time but i will buy it
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I love everything Olay and this is no exception. I've seen a nice difference in my skin after using this for about 2 months.
Amanda A.
I tryed and its okay i need to give it a try again because i was unsure about it but i give it a 3 its okay packaging okay to
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.