BY OLAY

melissa b.
Temperanceville, VA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, THERE ISNT THAT MANY OLAY PRODUCTS THAT I DONT LIKE. IT MET MY EXPECTATIONS I WILL CONTINUE TO BY THIS PRODUCT.
Carla C.
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that actually moisturizes my skin. But this one actually works very well. I recommend it.
Celina P.
Arden, NC
Definitely recommend it. One of my go to products for any occasion. Love it. Its gental on the Skin and leaves it looking flawless.
Prestina G.
This is one of the best products you can buy for your skin.It is absolutely amazing and works wonders. It also is very affordable.
Gina M.
Sanford, FL
Love how this product makes me look and feel younger really is a 10 out of 10 so worth the time and the money great great product
Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
Love this product and the smell is appealing as well. Doesn't smell like chemicals. My skin always feels great after using this!
Sav G.
San Diego, CA
Felt like it uplifted, tightened and moisterized well. Only negative is if I added too much it would create a residue and clump.
Megan C.
Waterford, MI
First off, the smell - the smell alone is a reason to buy this stuff! Its so light weight and feels amazing on your skin all day!
Cyn A.
Wilmington, NC
Didn't really work for me. I fee like it left me looking greasy. It didn't do anything to skin whatsoever. Don't find it worth it
Soniaandjosh R.
Rison, AR
It works just as well as those pricey department stores met every expectation and more I can get it from Walmart really convenient
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.