BY OLAY

Maria P.
Springfield, NJ
I have been using Olay for a while and it does not disappoint. The packaging is super attractive. The formula is honestly is amazing.
Deena B.
I'm really into anti aging products lately and I love this serum. I apply is before bed and wake up with soft, young looking skin.
Prestina G.
This is one of the best products you can buy for your skin.It is absolutely amazing and works wonders. It also is very affordable.
Mandy G.
Rio Grande City, TX
This serum is super good it is actually helping out with my face by removing small wrinkles and taking away the pimple scars i had
Sayah H.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love it and would recommend it to a friend anytime because it helped me a lot and it could do the same for the others.
marianna m.
nicholasville, KY
one of the better products from Oley was sort of worth the money and could have been a good high-end dupe probably would recommend
Christen P.
Kingsport
It is a very popular item at the store I work at. If you're trying to achieve a natural glowing look then this product is for you.
karem v.
I love this product because it moisturizes the skin and protects it. It is a wonderful serum. You can find it un many shops...😍😍😍😍
Celina P.
Arden, NC
Definitely recommend it. One of my go to products for any occasion. Love it. Its gental on the Skin and leaves it looking flawless.
joanna r.
Brooklyn, NY
a little goes a long way.kept my skin moist and hydrated I used mostly at night when I remembered or in the morning after cleansing
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.