BY OLAY

Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
i LOVE how this smells. literally my favorite serum. it is not heavy and doesnt feel as if it is clogging your pores. It is really smooth and smells sooo good. i love it!! it is super gentle and it definitely is worth trying if you are considering a serum.
Darlene M.
I had one bottle of this and I can't seem to find it anywhere. It works so well on my skin and leaves it looking very bright and radiant. It goes on smoothly and not harsh at all. I am very happy with the results and hope to buy it again if I can find it.
Elaine A.
Paterson, NJ
This product works great. It has reduced the darkness of my dark spots, creating a more even skin tone. The treatment is great for hydrating your skin during the day and at night and the dropper measures the perfect amount needed for each application.
Amanda R.
Bradford, PA
Olay is one of my favorite skincare products because most of them show nearly instant results. Their eye serums are especially good for seeing fast results. I do wish they weren't so pricey but for the quality I still believe it's a great value.
Precious P.
Henderson, NC
This product works miracles on my skin. I would totally recommend the buy. The box that it came in was nice and the pictures made it very intriguing. It was first time buying it but i would totally buy it again. I recommend this to others.
Maria H.
Love it used it before applying my makeup yes it meet the expectations , and I like it I don't know but I always love this brand , it's smells good and has help my skin , if you haven't try it I would suggest to try it and see for your self
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
I have bought this brand of face cream because I trust Olay products and I had a coupon for this product. It moisturizes my dry skin and makes my skin feel smooth and soft. It is easy to apply, a little seems to spread out and take care of a fair amount of my face. Nice product.
Taylor B.
Troy
I like Olays skin care products and don’t have anything bad to say about this one. It absorbed quickly and doesn’t have a bad smell. It works well for everyday use and I personally like it. Over a couple weeks my skin was improved.
Kyera W.
I was very curious in trying this product. I think it was very effective and served its purpose. Packing was nice and appealing. Definitely met my expectations price wise. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Tana S.
WILDOMAR, CA
I like the smell and the feel of the cream and it works pretty good for an over the counter facial cream I would buy it again if there was coupons I wish more expensive creams weren't so expensive because I would buy them unless they have coupons or a promo code I
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.