BY OLAY

Heidi A.
Bremerton, WA
I use this after every age defining laser treatment I do and it’s been working good I’m a first time user and so far I like it.
Maria P.
Springfield, NJ
I have been using Olay for a while and it does not disappoint. The packaging is super attractive. The formula is honestly is amazing.
Jennifer C.
Works well, goes on smoothly, it is very light and does not make you face feel greasy or sticky. Results are not a quick as expected.
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Great product. Not too high in price. Seems pretty reasonable to me and others that I know that use it. It's all around a great item.
Mileydi B.
Irving, TX
I love it but If you have dark spots this will help you.😊 This is the best line Olay had ever create, it's amazing for dry skin too .
DeeAnn F.
Ocoee
Great stuff but the price tag is too much but I splurge on it and never regret because it does last and is just as good as philosphy
Betsy A.
Stow, OH
The product went on nicely but I didn't see a huge difference in my skin.

I used the product for a few weeks and I noticed red bumps.
Bianca V.
Chowchilla, CA
It's a very good product light weight on the face. I have oily skin and works really good on me, I recommend for a drugstore product!
karem v.
I love this product because it moisturizes the skin and protects it. It is a wonderful serum. You can find it un many shops...😍😍😍😍
Deena B.
I'm really into anti aging products lately and I love this serum. I apply is before bed and wake up with soft, young looking skin.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.