BY OLAY

Kim K.
Farmington, MO
It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth along with clean it does not leave my face dry or oily feeling I definitely recommend this product
member-4029ad79c
PA
Omg i absolutely love this! It last all day without makeing mw look oily it just looks like a pretty natural glow. Very gentle and lucsorious
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
I love this product. It left my face feeling smooth and firm. It's a necessity for anyone wanting to take care of their skin and avoid aging.
Mariela S.
Florida
Thus product is everything!!!! Ladies at her 30's that are starting to see aging in their eyes should get this. 100% recommend this product.
Bekah F.
Fairhope, AL
Great price point and it works as well as any high end non drug store brands I've used. I'm in a few make up groups and always recommend Olay
Miracle M.
This product is pretty good but will not be a staple. I've tried several other products that are better. Glad I tried it but won't buy again.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really love how this product evens out my skin tone and improves skin texture. It also smells great and leaves fabulous noticeable results.
Trudy G.
Wise, VA
Absolutely wonderful! Those are the only words i can use to describe this product. Yes, this ia definitely a product i will continue to use.
Angelica R.
Miami, OK
My olay Definite cream is amazing! After a good day of makeup I like to message into my face to bring back the soft skin I desperately need
Alicia H.
Hammonton, NJ
Made a difference in my skin.. Looked smoothie.. And felt good..love a lot of there products cause they work.. And the price is not to high
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.