BY OLAY

Gladys P.
It is pretty good, you feel the hydratation, softens the skin, looks prettier, but yo probable need to use it for a long time for real results
julie t.
Sylmar, CA
I like this oil specially when my $kin is dried and burned makes it very moist and for some weird reason i like it it helps my wrinkles awesome
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
I've used this brand for years and tried this. I love all their products but this one is great. It's got good moisture without causing oiliness
Merci G.
Definitely helps out in my oily areas like my forehead and nose. Keeps my face moisturized and doesn’t make it feel tacky like other products.
Alice C.
Poland
its really great ..it helps with my underlines under my eyes brings up my saggy skin  ..yes it help make my skin softer ,,effective
Ashley R.
I didn't seem to have a problem using this serum like I have had in the past with other brands. Olay has always been a favorite brand of mine.
Lidia T.
Roma, TX
This product helped so much on my skin , i loved it very much! It smoothed my skin very well and i would defenitly recommend it to many others.
Leah G.
I love this serum. Perfect for my combination sensitve skin. I acne prone but this didn't make me breakout. Even my husband started using it.
Lexi M.
Saginaw, MI
I love this, it's small but you can't use a whole lot it packs a punch and a little goes and long way. This stuff is quite expensive though.
Melissa L.
Shasta Lake, CA
Helps reduce age spots and cleans my skin. First time using and will buy again in feature. Price is fair and get a lot for your money worth.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.