BY OLAY

Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
I used it once or twice and had to stop using it because it made my face oily and my face its already oily so it was making me break out a little .
Yiling H.
Sugar hill, GA
I've always loved olay products. It's like OTC fancy brand, it's smooth to apply and really keeps it hydrated and even good for under makeup too
Jill P.
Delray Beach, FL
This serum is perfect to get rid of dull, lifeless skin. try it-you won't be sorry! It is very gentle and does not cause breakouts or irritation.
lucero h.
Bakersfield, CA
This serum is seriously the best thing ever. Leaves your skin so soft and the feeling after you take it off, is unbelievable. Highly recommended.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
Does wonders for the skin blotches restores dry skin,and restores to a clear complexion.Highly recommend...I Use this product on a daily basis a
Hayley P.
Berea, KY
This was a little too creamy for me, but the package was great and it smelled really good. It was my first time using it. It was kind of pricey.
Tanya M.
Okay, I love Olay products their spf cream is my go to. I have been using it for years while I have tried higher end I keep coming back to theirs
Casey S.
Hanska , MN
I honestly want to love Olay I really do, but for the price I would much rather spend the extra 10 dollars on products that are worth the money.
Delana D.
Toledo, OH
This is a great product great minerals never had a break out like i have with any other kind if i haf a choice this would always be my first pick
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This seems like a great product but my skin developed a rash to it which occurs with certain products. The packaging is nice and price is fair
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.