BY OLAY

Jessica S.
Valrico, FL
use the entire range from the facial wash, serum, foaming moisturiser and the evening/night cream, I've have done so for about 3-4yrs and am 37yrs of age and people assume that I am in my mid to late 20's and I'm so grateful for these products and the confidence and compliments I receive daily. I highly recommend them to anyone whose skin needs a little bit extra care, and as a busy mum of 2 active young boys it takes no time at all to use daily. Bottom line I love Olay definity products can't live without them!
Mayerline P.
Lawrence, MA
I have use this serum now for about six months and i love it I even bought it for my mom it is so good for you skin the packaging is really nice I love it my mom loves it too and it last me a lot I think i will never going to stop using it. this product is just great and the price is good for what it does
Lexus L.
mogadore
I always use this moisturizer after washing my face at night and I wake up looking completely refreshed. It’s not harsh and very effective. I’m a repeat user. Decent price for product. I even use it for hand lotion as well.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I use this serum just for a facial balance. I like to use this for that after scrub cool down. I bought this from Target. With my coupon I got this for a good value. Its gentle on your skin but be very careful not to over apply. I like it .
Mardene C.
Naples, FL
I have been using Olay products for a number of years.  I would say over 10 year, I even used their sunscreen on my daughter from she was in middle school and no irritations from either of us.  All their products are just fantastic.  There are a few brands that I use religiously and Olay is one of them.
Marylou B.
Randolph
It took me so long to find the right product that did not feel heavy on my face. I stayed at my friends house and forgot my face products. She had used Olay Definity Serum and I LOVED it! It is so light on my face. It's now my favorite face product as well! ♡
Denise C.
My mom gave me this product and I used it once but because it has alcohol it burn my sensitive skin but I would like it alter a from product from the same brand and see if it's not the product itself or the brand.
Catherine L.
I use this when my face is feeling super dry and loose. It isn't a product that I buy regularly but when I do have it, it is a life saver. I usually get it from target and absolutely love this stuff. I would buy it more if I had the money in my budget for it.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I love this stuff. It absorbs into the skin quickly. Fills in my laugh lines. It was everything I expected it to be. I picked this up at Target and would definitely buy it again. I highly recommend this.
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
I bought this serum and I have it standing idle. It is not worth the money. Firstly it with gold sequins. Not with blestkaim of course, but with small tiny shiny particles. In principle, when applied, they are virtually invisible. And as they say make-up artists - "highlighting inside." But it's not exactly for me. Secondly, it sticks a bit in the first few minutes. And personally, I still feel that there is something alien on his face and just want to wash. That is, the more makeup in any way do not want to put it. It turns out that in the morning when you do make-up is not suitable, and in the evening when washed want of cleanliness, care, calm face, not flicker and clogging pores. Plus I have combination skin prone to dryness, and here it is absolutely no way moisturizes the skin, does not feed well, does nothing. When she wants to or is absorbed or rinse top domazala something more bold)))). From pluses - good smell. Nothing special, just the usual smell of the cream.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.