BY OLAY

Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love this because I have sensitive skin in helps balance out my skin problems without effecting my skin. For me it is a good price and well worth the value.
MAYRA R.
GUAYAMA PUERTO RICO, PA
Good for my skin, no itching, everything give me rash but not this one. I use it every day, is good for mr I will recommend it to any waman, price is exelente.
Crystal S.
One of the best products I’ve used. The only really bad thing that I can say about it is the smell wasn’t flattering at all. Price was decent for the product.
Lindsey B.
Danville, IL
I use this everyday before I apply my moisturizer. I love this stuff so much that when I start getting low I get sad. My skin used to be dry, but not anymore!
Jenni B.
New Iberia
Will have your face and eye area feeling tight and great.brings back the elasticity of the under eye area..works like a dream..thus is a must have product..
Rebecca H.
Cincinnati
This actually felt very fresh on my skin. I didn't see immediate results, but I felt them right away! With continued use, this product lived up to its name!
Samantha M.
E Millsboro, PA
This is an amazing product, it completely fixed my dry skin and it no longer exists! You can purchase this from Walmart and it’s very affordable for anyone!
Domineshia M.
Duncanville, TX
My mom just recently switched to this product and hasn't seen much change. The price is typical for a drug store product, however, you pay for what you get.
Stefanie l.
Olay is one of the best products out there! You can definitely tell a difference in your skin tone and softness. I use this on a regular basis and I love it!
Cajun D.
Syracuse , UT
This is decent, I don't really notice much difference but it makes my skin hydrated without making me feel oily or anything so I use it as moisturizer often.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.