BY OLAY

Autumn K.
I bought this because it was on sale as a preventative measure. Feels rich and light. I'm not sure if it works as I don't have wrinkles but I still love how my skin geels
Mejia C.
La Palma
I really do enjoy using Olay aging products, they usually tend to work really well. This was worked well in the begging but I stopped seeing a difference after a while.
Kristie M.
Port Allegany, PA
Amazing results. Fine lines gradually vanish as you use it. I use it for a while, then take a break until I see lines again, & then I start it up again. I get so many compliments that I don't look my age. A little bit goes a long ways so it is definitely a great value!
samantha a.
Hudson, FL
This serum is great! I've noticed my fine lines vanishing and yhe overall texture of my skin change
savannah B.
Alexandria
Okay product. I've had others that I felt did more for me and didn't cost as much. Goes on smooth, doesn't feel bad on my face. Didn't break me out or anything.
Becka G.
Denver, CO
There's nothing too bad about this product but there's also nothing too great. It didn't moisturize or replenish my skin as I hoped and saw little to no results
Carolina C.
It smells good yet I don't see no progress I mean I'm only twenty six years old
off course I have no wrinkles and I'm hoping that this will help prolonged them
Jose Y.
Not that good, I thought it would be better, but once I tried it , totally disappointed me. That's my exprience, probably to another one this works perfectly.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love this because I have sensitive skin in helps balance out my skin problems without effecting my skin. For me it is a good price and well worth the value.
MAYRA R.
GUAYAMA PUERTO RICO, PA
Good for my skin, no itching, everything give me rash but not this one. I use it every day, is good for mr I will recommend it to any waman, price is exelente.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.