BY OLAY

Kaitlyn B.
Silver Spgs, NV
I'm only 24 but I use this all the time. At this age a woman's skin looses its elatisity and retinol production stops so Olay helps my skin stay perfect for the future. It also smells amazing which makes it easy to use as well
Destini H.
Elkton, MD
It's nice , and has a great smell to it. But it didn't seem like it did much for me. It's suppose to be moisturizing and its not suppose to leave me feeling sticky. Wasn't too impressed.
Adia G.
Omaha
Love love love this product easy and convenient can always find it at my local CVS. I switch serums all the time but I keep coming back to this one. It's a great serum on a not so baller budget
terry b.
Brazil, IN
I have always tried things on my face yourfce people see i don't want people seeing abad face. they always talk about your face i try to keep my smooth and looking nice and the serum does that
Mary M.
Madisonville, TN
This product is one of a kind. Best of the competing companies, actually works. I bought it at cvs and you can get coupons for it. I will be re using this product. I'd highly recommend it before other leading brands.
Zahra N.
Aurora, CO
This is soooo good. Very affordable and you can even use a coupon. I usually buy mine at Ulta, and your able to save more with their coupon. I've noticed a difference. Go out a buy it.... For the price it's worth it
Mitzi L.
Cicero, IL
I've been using this product for about 8 months now and ever since the first day that I tried it out I was in love with it. I love the way my skin feels afterward. I really recommend it!
Ashley H.
Clarksville, TN
I really liked this product. It was affordable and didn't clog my pores. I have really oily skin to begin with, so it's hard to find a serum that doesn't add additional moisture to my face!
Kelli C.
Bartlett, IL
Love this product! It smells great, is nice and smooth and makes my skin feel great! I use it everyday and love how it makes my skin feel. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone else wanting to try it 😊
Jade A.
If you love puting good stuff on your skin and getting your daily amount of moisture than I highly recommend you try this product for yourself. It fiesnt leave an oily residue so you can wear this at any time of day!
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.