BY OLAY

Leslie A.
montebello ca
To Start Off, OLAY Products Are Very Affordable And Also They Help You With Any Beauty Issue. Therefore, I Will Recommend This OLAY Serum Because It Leaves Your Face Feeling Fresh.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
works great. smells good. love it so much i always buy it. buy it from walmart in the beauty section. inwould highly recommended this to others! works so great it's unbelievable! i am definitely a repeat buyer
Chelsey M.
Ionia, MI
As they say a little goes a long way! Anything to protect your skin from being cracked dry or just not to your liking Olay Definity is on your side and makes you feel great again!
Lindsay H.
Fayetteville, AR
I have very dry skin and I use this product every morning and night and it really hydrates my skin pretty well. it's lightweight and scent less so you don't have a weird smell on your face. it also doesn't leave you sticky which I like a lot.
Krista C.
Bronx
Just started this serum it makes my face feel so good. It makes my face feel soft and despite me not being older I want to preserve my face and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
yasmine f.
Rocky Mount, NC
My mom has this and it works wonders for the skin she kept telling me that I should use it too because it's never to early to start anti-aging and she was right I loved it. works like a charm i was totally not disappointed. recommend 100%
Colombiana Q.
Cypress, TX
The first time I tried this was from a sample. As soon as I used it I knew I had to snag a big one. I've gotten my mom hooked to it as well as other anti aging products by olay.
Shaylee A.
Bottineau, ND
I used to get really swollen eyes from other serums then I used this product and it didn't make my eyes have a reaction. It moistens my skin the way it needs to be and I wouldn't use any other product!
JoAnne P.
Plainville, CT
I like this serum for my face, it feels like it is working as soon as I apply it. Overnight into the next morning I feel a difference. The packaging for this product is classy and feels more high end.
Erika M.
New Carlisle, OH
This stuff is like a genie in a bottle. It exceeded my expectations. I've used this once, and it blew my mind. It's amazing and gentle on the skin as you use it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a serum like this one.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.