BY OLAY

Daja W.
I feel like this helps keep the skin on my face looking it's very best! As a woman, I try and hide my age in places like under my eyes due to dark circles and things like that. This actually helps me in my opinion, keep my skin looking brighter and of course more youthful.
Ashley P.
Arnaudville, LA
Olay Definity serum is super soft on the face. It is a little pricey, but i guess it is because of the packaging. it met my expectations perfectly. its like no other kind.
sarah m.
Montgomery Village, MD
It's most definitely good on the skin especially for dry skin it's not harsh it's a very gentle serum ,I love it, it's not pricey at all ,very very affordable . It is effective it really does a lot.
Nadiah L.
Antelope, CA
I love olay products! I find it great that I can get olay products and Walmart for cheap. This serum definitely helps with my skin and under eye wrinkles. And applying it on isn't as sticky as you'd think it be. Even though I'm only 19 I find it very nice on my skin.
Melanie K.
Salem, Indiana
Product always leaves me feeling refreshed and looking great. I use this product once a day and it really allows me to feel more positive about my skin and my completion.
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
Worked better than expected. Great quality for the price. The product smells really clean and isn't greasy. I was able to use it on a daily basis and no break outs so that's a plus. Having really
Jillian B.
I was skeptical about buying something a little more pricey than what I was used to. but my friend told me about Olay's Regenerst collection, so I gave it a try. This product exceeded my expectations! If you're a skeptic like me, take a chance - you won't regret it!
Arri O.
All women are different and will be left with different results to products they use such as the Olay Definity Serum. For me, this product didn't leave a positive impact as I hoped, I personally did not find this product to its full potential, others feel differently
Toni M.
Tucson, AZ
It works great.. it helped my shape of my eyes.. took the bags from under my eyes away.. need to try it.. I'm gonna start using it again.. also works great with people who have sensitive skin..
Taylor M.
This serum truly makes the skin look absolutely timeless and youthful. I bought it at my local Macy's and they sell it at walmart. the pricing is reasonable considering what the product does for the skin. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to look younger.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.