BY OLAY

LEGIT A.
Staten Island
I brought the product so my face would sit well with my make up but it mostly was just like a Vaseline to me I brought it online I believe Walgreens just didn’t work for meThey should get better ingredients for their product
Tailyah P.
Lebanon
This serum was one of my favorites out of 4, I’d recommend this product to anyone. It’s not to think and not to creamy also feels amazing on my face. I’d recommend this product if your trying to get rid of the dark circles
Kathy N.
Saluda
Purchased at: Walmart
Olays self repair serum is a smooth and refreshing feeling after you clean your face. I have bought this for a few months now and won’t stop using it. The packaging is eye catching. I highly recommend this serum.
Cassidy F.
Angleton, TX
This serum worked really well for my skin. It made it soft and helped refine all my issues. I got it at target and the price was decent. It did help hydrate my skin which I appreciate for my dry skin.
Valery A.
Sugar Land, TX
I wasn't really a fan of it just because it made my skin feel oily alot and I'not really a fan of oily skin. But I recommend for people who have dry skin it can be really good for that type of skin.
Nancy S.
HOUSTON
I find the serum to work well for my sensitive skin, did leave my skin feeling a bit smoother which is always a plus. But other than that I didn't notice much of a difference.
Rachael C.
Tazewell, VA
This product is definitely one of my faves and I would highly recommend. The packaging is nice and I have used several times. It does exactly what it’s supposed to.
Jessica C.
I like this serum but it is not my favorite. The formula is thick and leaves a heavy feeling reside behind until it dries. The serum does keep my skin tone looking great.
janely m.
My grandmother brought me this and I think her every day are use this as a base before I put on my make up it’s so nice that lives there it’s like one of those expensive oil’s you see around people using but I think it’s even better
Jessica P.
This product didn't give me the results I expected, it was just like any other products I've used nothing too dramatic. It's an okay product but I'll not repurchase again.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.