BY OLAY

Gracie B.
The Olay serum is definitely very nice. It smells refreshing and has a smooth texture. After applying to your skin it hydrates and softens skin. It's not one of my favorite serums, but it is a good product.
Tami M.
Wichita, KS
I love the way this product made my face feel. Soft and smooth, young even. Also the tube lasted a very long time! I noticed a visible difference in my deep wrinkles, they seemed much less noticeable! It's a good value for the money spent.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
I've used this for years.and wouldn't do without it. Gives my.face a satin silky pallet under my makeup. I,love it. I,will use it alone even when I'm.just at home with no.makeup.
Claudia C.
Laredo, TX
I absolutely love this product and I'm so disappointed that Olay discontinued it. Has faded age spots and smoothd out the overall appearance of my skin.

Five stars for sure.
Wilma J.
Las Vegas, NV
Olay helps me keep my skin soft and smooth. At my age I need all the help I can get. However, a lot of people think that I'm younger than my actual years and I don't tell them anything different. So for me, Olay is worth every penny.
Sharon S.
Chelsea, MA
I use all olay products for my face and eyes it's gentle and it met my expectations well. I recommend there products the price is good and you can find many coupons in your Sunday paper. I purchase my olay products online from Walmart.
Mindy C.
Georgetown, TX
The Olay Definity Serum is so light weight. It goes on with a smooth lightness that is perfect as a base layer under my moisturizer. It is gentle with no harsh scent. I have found it to be very effective and have even noticed a difference on my hands after using this product.
Alicia W.
Hendrix , OK
Love my Olay products! Use this and the tone defining lotion. Both are effective and have a wonderful smell. It's a little pricey for the size but I buy it because it works.
This is a good product, but it is a little expensive, so that is why I didn't give it 4 stars. I love Olay products and this serum made my skin feel fabulous. I bought this product from Walmart and was impressed by the packaging presentation. I would recommend this product.
sarah m.
Montgomery Village, MD
It's most definitely good on the skin especially for dry skin it's not harsh it's a very gentle serum ,I love it, it's not pricey at all ,very very affordable . It is effective it really does a lot.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.