BY OLAY

Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I love olay products. This serum is wonderful, keeps my skin young and feels wonderful! It is very pricey but it is gentle and I do feel like it works well. I have used it several times and plan to buy it again.
Melissa R.
El Paso, TX
I love this Olay Definity Serum because overall al the Olay products work really well. This product meets my expectations. It is very gentle on my face. This was the first time I bought and it really works on my skin. I would recommend this product but just remember everyone's skin is different!
Katrina T.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
The Olay Serum worked pretty good. Its not my most favorite product but it works ok. I will say that it is easy to access but because I'm not use to using the serum it was a bit disappointing and pricey. I'm not sure if I would recommend it to others.
SALLY M.
This smelled amazing great texture made my skin nice and soft. No mater the amount I used I felt oily. Wasn't a good one for me but I know allot of people that live it with drier skin.
JoVanna B.
It was a light weight serum that left my eyes feeling smooth and moisturized. It exceeded my expectations. I was happy with the price. You get a lot for what you pay for. This was the first time I bought this product. I would definitely recommend!
Kimberly C.
Corona, CA
Very nice face cream. Love that it' s affordable yet effective. Met all my expectations. It doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. This cream is effective and is quickly absorbed. Generous bottle holds lots of product. Would buy this again any time!
Gracie B.
The Olay serum is definitely very nice. It smells refreshing and has a smooth texture. After applying to your skin it hydrates and softens skin. It's not one of my favorite serums, but it is a good product.
Brandi B.
Tallahassee, FL
I was using this serum for awhile and I liked using it. I misplaced it and never repurchased it due to it being hard to find. The packaging was nice and it was kind of pricey for me, but it was worth the cost. I would recommend to others. The smell is over-bearing like other products.
Chris N Selena S.
Porterville, CA
I love this . I cannot find this in stores which is very disappointing. I can only find it on Amazon. My sking is extra sensitive so I was very pleased the way my skin felt after. The price is just perfect in my opinion. There is no room for improvement exept maybe put them in stores.
Georladys R.
Doral, FL
Feels great.I was using this serum for awhile and I liked using it. I misplaced it and never repurchased it due to it being hard to find.I love olay!It's amazing and gentle on the skin as you use it.It helps my skin feel smoothr.i use it befor o go to bed.my family loves it.i need more .
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.