BY OLAY

KEZIA O.
I love this product, I have really dry skin and applying this before bed has me waking up to moisturized skin that's super soft. It makes it a lot easier to apply my makeup in the morning, and you can't beat the price. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Natasha A.
Rocklin, CA
I love the way this serum makes my face feel after I use it. I apply it at night after I wash my face right before I go to sleep. My skin always feel amazing when I wake up. My fiancé loves it too!
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
Honestly I had high expectations for this product. I have issues around my eyes and I was really excited to try this out. I used it for about two weeks daily and only noticed a slight difference.
MIMI G.
I used the Olay Definity Serum every day because hydrates my face and looks lifted and younger looking skin without drastic measures. Instantly the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is softened and skin’s texture is improved. I would buy this product again.
Kori C.
453 Otterhole Rd West Milford
I love this product! It feels smooth & awesome on my skin & feels smooth & NOT greasey on my skin. My 3 stars are because of what it didn't do. My pores stayed huge, skin saggy, lines still there. I want to have a much better one, no luck so I still use this one daily.
Ashley A.
I got a sample of this so I can't really say if it works for not. I was able to squeeze out 2 days of use and I liked the results. It's smells nice and leaves your skin soft and moisturized.
Shirley B.
Louisville
This product is the bomb! I am diabetic and my skin is a combination of many problems. It worked without leaving me feeling g sticky which is a pet peeve of mine. Easy to use. The odor is pleasant I an new to this product and am waiting for two weeks for a full review but so far a five star product
Becky G.
Copperopolis, CA
I bought this by mistake and absolutely love it. My skin feels firm but silky. I can see a difference in my skin as now I closing in on the big 50 mark. This is giving my face a new glow.
Ashley M.
Cincinnati , OH
Awesome serums. Gives your face the definition you've always wanted and that you've always tried to get out of any other product. It doesn't leave your skin left feeling oily or looking shiny which is always a plus! Because who likes shiny or oily skin
Katrina T.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
The Olay Serum worked pretty good. Its not my most favorite product but it works ok. I will say that it is easy to access but because I'm not use to using the serum it was a bit disappointing and pricey. I'm not sure if I would recommend it to others.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.