BY OLAY

Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
I liked it on days when my face was super dry! It's very gentle on the skin, doesn't leave a greasy feeling, it's worth the price, I use it at least 4 times a week and it's definitely worth it, I recommend this to people with dry skin
Lauren D.
This serum isn't bad but I don't know that I would repurchase it. I didn't feel like it did a lot for my skin. This is the first time I purchased it and I used all of it but it didn't meet the expectations that I had for this product. I think it's a little bit pricey as well.
Tasha F.
lake jackson,tx
I use this entire line of products. Again I have weird skin and every other product makes it feel oily or dry. But play meets the needs of my skin and leaves me glowing with out all of the extra. It helps my dark circles and wrinkles. And I would recommend this to anybody
Kelsey P.
Cumberland, MD
I luckily found this product on the shelves at my local beauty care store, unknowing that they were discontinuing it! My sister uses it and raves about it so I figure I would give it a shot. It left my skin feeling so soft and made a noticeable difference in the lines around my mouth within a few weeks. Luckily I can still order online! I would highly recommend this product.
Joye W.
Sidney, MT
Olay Definity Serum is a good cream with a light smell that feels so smooth on your skin. It doesn't way you down and make you feel over powering with perfumes. I like the way it feels and the price is reasonable. Whenever I buy it I think of my Grandma she loved Olay. Always a fun memory when I buy and use this brand.
Brittnee S.
Olay is a very popular brand to me. When these are advertised, every advertisement is true. These products meet my standards 100%. They are a very good product, and worth every penny spent. The packaging is just outstanding. I would of course recommend this to anyone.
Takeria S.
East Orange, NJ
I HAVE ONLY USED IT A COUPLE OF TIMES BECAUSE MY SISTER GAVE IT TO ME IN A GRAB BAG BUT ANY-HOO I THOUGHT IT WAS OK!!!!! IT'S LIGHTWEIGHT AND NOT OILY WHICH IS GOOD FOR ME BECAUSE IM PRONE TO BREAK OUTS. HOWEVER I LOVE THERE PRODUCTS BUT THIS ONE WASNT MY FAVORITE!!!
Valerie M.
Beaverton, OR
I love the serum it takes away the puffiness and dark circles Works beautifully and it's not harsh makes your skin so soft and your eyes so beautiful and it's a very good price for the amount you get I would definitely buy it again in a heartbeat I use it everyday
Kim B.
Heber Springs, AR
I have been using this product for about 6 weeks and I can really tell a difference in my skin. My age spots have gotten lighter, the red and puffy ness around my eyes is gone. My face is smooth and glows. Thank you Olay!!
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN
This cream is simply amazing! I definetly noticed a huge difference under my eyes and also around my mouth where my smile lines were. Super easy to use and doesn't feel really heavy on your face. It always does not leave behind a sticky feeling or any residue!
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.