BY OLAY

Cary D.
This product is a little expensive for the brand but it is good. Works well without irritating therefore it's a good buy and they supply it at alot of drug stores.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
I wash my face every morning and every night i always use difrent products but when ever i use olay i never have a gressy feelign on my face, and it always leaves my face nice and smooth, some face creams will leave you're face oily.. i never brake out i get this product from walmart, i always try something difrent but always get soemthing from olay
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
I would normally never buy olay I always thought it was an old lady thing but my grandma had me try it once and and I don't have the softest skin. But ever since I used it my skin feel like a baby it kinda pricey so I try not to use it a lot
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX
Pros: Improves Skin Texture; Easy To Use

I received a sample size of this and liked it so much I'm splurging on the bottle. It made my skin feel nicer, it's simple to use, and it's easy to incorporate into my daily routine. I don't expect dramatic results from a cosmetic - I just want my skin to be smoothr, softer, and more radiant.
Suzanne F.
This is a great serum...goes on smooth & light. I've been using for about 30 days now and it really seems to be making a difference...the fine lines on my forehead are fading as well as the ones around my eyes. Great serum for every day use!
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY
not sure whether I like this or not. I used it for only a couple nights in a row, mostly to target my melasma prone skin and it seemed to dry my skin out even with a heavier moisturizer on top. The smell is nice and light and my skin feels good after application, but I don't know if I will keep using it because of the drying out factor. I also think this may cause my skin irritation, as my face is really pink after using. Not sure what the long term effects of this would be and not sure if I will keep using to see if this redness issue continues.
Wendy G.
Cicero, IL
I love this because it's not sticky like i thought it would be. I bought it at a walmart near e and I thought it looked nice. It was really gentle on my skin and didn't hurt me. It was very effectve and did it's job right.I would definatley recommend this to my friends!
Danielle N.
Butler, PA
I love all Olay products. Their products always smell sooooo good. I love the fact that no matter what you buy, if it has the Olay brand name on it, you know that it's going to do exactly what it Says it's going to do. I am a loyal Olay customer and u will continue to be for life.
Melissa V.
Evansville, IN
I love the this serum. I don't have to use any other moisturizer typically with it. It smells great. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I put on my face. This product doesn't break my skin out at all and makes my face very soft. I've used this product for a few years now.
charlyn t.
Petersburg, VA
I received a sample in the mail and tried it for several days. I have since purchased and am still impressed. Because it leaves such a smooth texture, I've been able to eliminate using a make-up foundation. I've also switched from using an expensive department store moisturizer. So while the cost per bottle appears high, when you think of what it replaces, it's actually a bargain!
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.