BY OLAY

Mercedes A.
Clarksville
i liked the product but i felt like it didn’t really “repair” my face for the price of it. i bought it at my local walmart, it felt pretty gentle and didn’t harm my skin. i wouldn’t buy it again when there are better products for what i’m looking for.
Katie S.
I use this of a night and it is a miracle worker. My face can feel dry or oily and I can use this of a night and by the morning it has “corrected” and balanced out my skin. I would highly recommend this too anyone.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
This serum is pretty basic, but sometimes the basic products are all you need!! I use at night before bed (actually keep beside bed so don't forget to use) since using my skin has been brighter and smoother
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
I have only used this serum once but it worked pretty good on my face. I usually use a serum I buy from tj-max but this works just as good. I just started to use a developed skincare routine and this is definitely apart of it.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
dennise u.
Houston , TX
luminous formula instantly helps transform the look of even the toughest fine lines and wrinkles
Ignites skin's natural ability to self repair; diminishing the look of discolorations; dullness and brown spots
Ignites skin's natural ability to self-repair for diminished discolorations; dullness; brown spots and wrinkles
Leslie A.
Feels light on the face , not too heavy. It was an effective product, didn’t NOT disappoint. I am a first time user , but will buy more. It’s a good price for what you get.
Courtney M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I use this every night before bed and I couldn't be more pleased. It's a very good value. Kinda pricey but so worth it. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was very effective in diminishing fine lines. I don't think Olay couldnt have made a better product!
Rachel U.
searcy
This product gave my skin just the nutrients and vitamins it needed to soften my skin as well as even my complexion. I love this serum and will definitely use it again.
molly g.
New boston
This product was a great base to start treating my acne scars. My skin eventually got used to it but for short term issues this works great! It made my skin a lot better, but also was used with other products to help its properties work! Definitely they should have a sensitive skin product.
Rosa C.
Does this serum feel sticky when applied.
Amelia R.