BY OLAY

Olay Definity Penetrating Mousse Cleanser - 5.2 oz. CAN HAS A FEW DINGS

Jackie M.
Shippensburg, PA
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I think it was amazing but the mouse texture was weird. I don't know how I feel about it. I love packaging and it is great for travel. Olay always has pretty reasonable prices so that was a plus.
CHLOEY J.
Love this product! Is so effective and affordable. I would recommend it to anyone, I've used it for years and I still love it! It goes above my expectations. You can get it from Walmart.
Asheley F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
My skin is soo soft, i cant wait to incorporate this into my daily routine. My skin is soft, glowing but not oily. My poors have definitely gotten smaller and im having less breakouts
Regina V.
I like the product but I have very thick hair and it doesn't carry much. The packing was nice and looked presentable. It was pretty effective to use. Price wasn't bad and seems right.
Graciela M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
It's a great cleanser especially because it is in mousse. It did meet my expectations easy to put on and makes your face feel great. Very smooth and easy to apply. It's a good price and good value to the product.
stacy r.
This olay product is great it smoothest yoyr skin amd make it very soft my friends are in love with it#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Cindy H.
lawrenceville, GA
im a little iffy on this one. it leaves my skin a little sticky. i have used clean ans clear for so long...im probably biased on the texture.
Lee R.
This foaming cleaner works well. Doesnt leave your face feeling dry or sticky. U definitely feel the difference when you use this product
haley r.
Pleasant Lake
i wish there was more product bc it's so amazing! this product is my go to even tho i don't own it! i don't really use skin care lmao
Rhonda S.
White City, KS
Great product! Very light weight and didn't leave my face feeling oily. My face felt soft smooth and never dry. Would purchase again!