Olay Definity Night Restorative Sleep Cream 1.7 Ounce Jar - RICHARDSON-VICKS INC. uploaded by Alisha D.

BY OLAY

Olay definity contains a glucosamine complex that penetrates up to 10 surface layers deep, hydrating to reduce the look of discoloration, dullness, brown spots and wrinkles in just 8 weeks for luminous, more flawless, highly defined skin. It helps to reverse the appearance of skin damage while your body savors the restorative effects of deep sleep. Its super rich and luxurious hydrators penetrate deep within skin's surface for luminous, highly defined skin when you wake. see more...

• I want to know what kind of results does this cream have....1 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This Olay Definity Sleep Night cream is one of my top 5 night creams. It's rather pricey but does deliver results even within the 1st month of use, so it proves that its worth the price. I bought this because I have dark spots on each side of my face and I started to notice little fine lines by my eye's. I bought it at the same time as the Olay Definity Foaming Moisturizer to use in sync. (Though I don't really care for the foaming moisturizer I LOVE this night cream) I have definitely noticed that the dark spots start to fade and my skin looks so much more brighter, smooth, and fresh! I love the benefits my face gains from using this! When I run out of this I think I would still buy another jar. And I wish that Olay would put this in a bottle instead of a jar, that would make it less messy, sanitary & easier to handle! I definitely suggest giving this a try! It's worth the price!
zirse a.
I love this product! I am only 29 years old but my skin was beginning to darken around my mouth and chin area; this is a common occurrence amongst the women in my family. I have been using this particular product since July 2008 (about 5 mos.). I no longer have that darkening around my mouth or chin. I even wonder if it was ever there but reviewing pictures shows me that it was actually there. I don't use the product every night but most nights I do. I don't love the price tag but this is the one product that I am willing to spend a bit more on.
Lesleigh C.
Washington, DC
This makes my face super soft, I love the way my skin feels when I wake up in the morning. You don't have to use a lot, so the container lasts a long time. It does have a strong-ish perfume scent. I like it, but if you're sensitive to odors, you might want to pick a different moisturizer.
Jessica E.
Silver Spring, MD
I have been using this product every night for about a month now and I love how my face is so soft. This product comes in a big container and so I know it will last awhile. I love how it has a great smell and cooling feeling when put on. Myself and other people have noticed my skin tone is getting better. I have a big discoloration mark on my cheek and it has faded. I love the Olay products!
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
The olay products are for my frequently used, as it gives me great benefits to my skin, both in cleaning my skin fatty great control of it and then moisturizer with sunscreen are lightweight and very good ideal coverage for nates the I always love the makeup I want to buy
Brittney S.
Naperville , IL
I use this at night and I know that it helps my face look young and fresh. Everyone always thinks I am younger than i am and I contribute it to this cream. It is so smooth and it always on sale at CVS, where I buy it. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants to look young.
Amie D.
Plymouth, IN
I love this product and feel that it does work nicely. It is just the right consistency for me, not to thick or thin. I am not a huge fan of products in jars though, so I did take off a star. I just don't think they are as sanitary and the product is exposed to light and air on a regular basis which can diminish the effectiveness.
Debra D.
Pedro, OH
I love the fact it's has 7 in 1 feature, saves money on this one product. It's very gentle on my skin and I can see improvement around my smile lines! I stopped at Walgreens for something else but after reading the label, I purchased this. I recommend this too anyone who wants an anti aging regime.
Stacey M.
This sleep cream by Oil of Olay is a godsend. As a lady in her late 30s, I am especially adamant with my skin routine. I bought this cream, and was very pleased with the results. After a week I noticed my skin looked firmer, felt anazing, and those pesky fine lines near my eyes weren't quite as noticeable.
Angel H.
Just started using this product and I am truly happy..... Leaves my skin feeling so soft. I see a big difference in my fine lines... Way more smooth skin and texture. I'm in love with it.m
Michele W.
Lancaster, NY
I want to know what kind of results does this cream have. Are they noticeable? And how long did you use it before there were results? Does it make you skin greasy?