BY OLAY

Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm turning 30 years old this summer and have abused my skin and I wish I had stumbled across this earlier. I have lots of sun damage on my forehead the Olay definity night anti spot treatment has significantly reduced the apprence.
Monica G.
Monica G.
This products work well with the dark spots on my face. The only thing you have to do is be consistent while using the product and with the sensitive skin that I have I can't actually over use the product. So it's a bit of an in-between with me and see the dark spots are going away and then I stopped using it because I don't want to break out. Then I begin to see them again so it's working but maybe my skin is too sensitive to be using this product on my dark spots.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Elk Grove
I tried this product to lighten the dark spots on my face! I used it nightly for 7 days and began to see a huge difference! This is my first time using this product and I was skeptical at first, then I started seeing results and was very pleased! I would definitely purchase this again!
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
Haverhill
Great product a friend recomended and I love it great price great value gently on the skin and it meet all my expectations it's the first time I use this product but trust me it works it's very effective and you will not fine one as effective as this one
Blake C.
Blake C.
Brownfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I’ve seen results just after a few treatments and other people have started noticing it too! I definitely recommend it to anyone struggling with dark spots. For such a cheap price I never expected such amazing results! Amazing product!!
abby j.
abby j.
reduces acne and seems to work well. had a rather strong scent, burned a bit and didn't meet my expectations of a smooth application. wasn't really expensive but not cheap either. wouldn't recommend to people with sensitive skin
alexis g.
alexis g.
Loganville
i liked this product a lot. made my skin feel very soft and clean. i felt radiant afterwards and like my skin was glowing. it wasn't my favorite product of ive ever used but i would still buy again and also recommend.
Heather F.
Heather F.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product was awesome it smelled great and had a nice smooth texture to it... I will be getting it again. Definitely gentile and worth the price of the product. I would also recommend it to others
Heather H.
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would NOT recommend.  Even with continuous use there was no difference in my results.  Packaged well as all Olay usually is.  Decent price for what your buying.  This did not meet my expectations.  There are other products out there that I would recommend over this one.
Katlynn B.
Katlynn B.
Isanti
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my go to spot treatment. I use it at night on areas that are breaking out and in the morning it's like they were never there to begin with. This product is amazing.