BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Definity Medium/Deep Advanced Anti-Aging SPF 15 Moisturizer

Olay Definity Medium/Deep Advanced Anti-Aging SPF 15 Moisturizer

Olay® Definity® Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer + Sheer Illuminating Coverage.
Advanced anti-aging + skin tone correction.
Color recapture.
Moisturize medium/deep.
SPF 15.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Definity Medium/Deep Advanced Anti-Aging SPF 15 Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
David D.
Lebanon
My wife said she loved the texture the feel and the looks of it the next day results was absolutely incredible
Cami M.
Rexburg
This product smells good and is a nice base for makeup. It matched my skin perfectly and is one of my favorite liquid foundations. Very easy to use and just a little goes a long way! Would recommend using!
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
I used to use the lotion all the time prior to finding Mary Kay. It's light and safe on sensitive skin. Moisturized well and balanced the skin.

Looking for your answer?