BY OLAY

Amazon.com Olay Definity Eye Illuminator penetrates multiple surface layers and helps restore a look that's highly defined - truly luminous. It's dual action formula: Illuminates the complete eye area and smoothes the look of fine lines and wrinkles... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauran B.
I really enjoy this product. I do feel it is a bit pricey, but it is worth it because of the outcome. This product is very gentle on the skin which is nice because I tend to have very sensitive skin. Overall I would buy this product again, I really love this company.
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
The skin around my eyes is very sensitive. When I use this every day, it gives a burning sensation which does not feel good. I have had problems with Olay brands in the past. It has a cheap packaging and I don't think that this is very affordable. Will not buy it again.
Daysha T.
Arlington
Don’t get me wrong I’m all for scented products but if the product doesn’t work then what’s the point. This formula looks so cool in its ribboned bottle but I found it to be very sticky with minimal results
Angela A.
Weston, FL
I like the regenerist eye cream better than this, in terms of actual performance, but I love using this cream...in fact, I mix it with my regenerist, because of it's illuminating properties. I think this product adds a subtle shimmer and highlight where I use it, however, it's a topical illumination. Meaning: if you wash it off, the illumination goes away. So it's definitely just a visual enhancement, rather than a dermal effect. I keep this as a staple in my skincare routine because it does add that luminous, line diffusing property around my eye and orbital bone, which I love, especially when I am sans foundation.
Shelby T.
Olay's selection of anti-aging treatments have made me not even care that I am now starting to purchase anti-aging treatments. If that doesn't testify to the quality of this product, I don't know what else possibly could.
Highly recommend pairing the illuminating eye cream with the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Serum for making your ordinary skin care routine feel especially luxurious 💆👱💃
Michaela D.
This is perfect!  I put this under my eyes every morning before I do my makeup, it gives my under-eyes a nice smooth finish and helps to illuminate my face.  Definitely worth the money, I have pretty harsh under eye bags and this does the trick for me.
Melissa S.
Jenks
My grandmothers have use this product for years and their skin is always Follis it definitely met my expectations I am a user repeated user of this product I bought it at Walmart and I do love this I just wish there was more in the container
dalies d.
I recently purchased this product at target for a moisturizer on my eye bags . I apply it every night after a shower . It come in this small clear little bottle and a pump . I would like it if the product was in a container instead of a bottled pump for better access
Everything olay makes works very well! I love all of their products, some are a little pricey but for the most part they are affordable and the packaging is very nice! I bought this product at Walmart but I don't entirely remember. I would definitely buy again and 10/10 would recommend!!
Veronica R.
Bowling Green
I purchased it duing holidays when it was on sale, it just didnt seem to do what it advertised it was doind. Continued for 6 weeks and couldnt really tell a difference.