BY OLAY

Daily treatment. Advanced anti-aging + skin tone correction. Diminishes the look of under eye darkness plus fine lines. What will Definity do for my skin? Olay Definity is an advanced anti-aging line that is designed to treat both color and texture imperfections. The essential glucosamine complex in Olay Definity penetrates up to 10 surface layers deep, hydrating to help correct the look of discoloration, dullness, brown spots, PLUS fine lines and wrinkles. The result is more flawless, luminous skin in just 8 weeks. What Is Special About Eye Illuminator? It immediately brightens and smoothes the eye area, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The dual-action swirl formula moisturizes outer skin layers with an intensive anti-aging clear gel while the pearlescent light reflecting serum illuminates the appearance of the skin around your eyes. see more...

Tiffany W.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was actually disappointed in this product. We tried it not long ago. And it didn't seem to have any affect like most of the other ones I've tried had. But it might work dofferent for different people.
Lindsay B.
E Providence, RI
I absolutely Love Love Love this product Olay Is a Great brand. They take care of my whole face with all their facial products. The 7 in One is Amazingly soft on my face. My eyes look brighter and my skin is more even toned. I use this product daily along with my 7 in One serum and Moisturizer. I have tried a ton of product brands but a lot of the time they dry my face out. Olay is Filled with anti wrinkle enzymes and tons of moisture. Which is Exactly what My face needs to stay looking young and vibrant.
I would recommend Olay eye treatment to all my family and friends.
Thanks Influenster Thanks Olay

I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST

#BloomBadge
#Contest Eyes Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for dark circles under eyes, 15 mL
Susan G.
The product is easy to use and easy to dispense the amount that you need.  It goes on smoothly and a little bit provides a lot of coverage.  I do notice a slight decrease in dark circles and puffiness under my eyes, but I do not notice any brightness to the skin.  The product can be found at most drug stores.  I picked mine up at Meijer.  I would recommend this product for the reasons I listed but it left me wanting more.
Alexis C.
Shreveport
My mother loved this. We all, in our house, agree that it worked for her and we do all trust this brand. Olay works really well and we can't wait to see more products. The results of this product were mesmerizing. I hope you try it out and it works just as well for you.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not for me. I used to love Olay products back in the 80s/90s when the formula was simple and lightly scented. Now it's far too stinky and I'm allergic to it. Sorry, fail.I purchased this product at Fred Meyer.I won't purchase it again.
Taylor m.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont recommend this under makup but as a nught cream or a day your not wearing make up is great.lightens up those dark circles amd smells good
Not greasy either
Hope this helps
Stay flawless my fellow beauties!
Monique C.
Apopka, FL
Amazing! Light weight and gentle. Leave the area of the eyes bright. This was my first time using the product but I am in love. I purchased it at Walmart and the price was great. It's good to travel with
Kelly L.
This eye treatment does such a great job on my eyes especially around them. It took a while for it to start showing effect, but if you apply it correctly as you should daily then you will see results.
Taylor H.
Bloomsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoyed this product, left my eye bags barely visible and overall brightened my face. Loved this product to put on for over night eye trouble and it will leave you feeling fresh in the morning!
Shawna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum works really well. I really like the way it feels on my face. It's not too greasy but is very moisturizing. I didn't feel like it did anything for my fine lines.