Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer, Packaging May Vary, 1.7 Ounce

BY OLAY

jamie lee b.
jamie lee b.
E Bernstadt, KY
Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer is one of my favorite products to use. I do have sensitive skin so I can only use it every other night but this stuff is amazing, Not only does it clean out all of your pores it minimizes them as well. I would for sure buy this again.
Parker T.
Parker T.
Gurnee, Il
It didn't do what I thought it would it made my skin dry and brittle after a while then my skin started to break out and usually this doesn't happen to me with Olay products but it did this time for some reason I did tell my friends about it and they all had different experiences
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Hazard, KY
This product is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, I use this product every other day and it keep my skin smelling great and soft. My pores does really great with this product and doesn't get clogged. I started using this product about 8 years ago and it's the only product I've used since then.
Alanis T.
Alanis T.
Hot Springs, AR
I got this for my boyfriend as a sort of Chrismas gift, he has sensitive skin so it's been difficult to find a product that doesn't cause him irritation. He enjoys the product as much as I have. His faces feels smooth and soft. He hasn't had any issues with the formula.
Bradlee C.
Bradlee C.
Anderson, SC
I got this from my mom cause I ran out of makeup and it wasn't to thick and covered my dark circles. I don't need age reducing stuff cause I'm only 21 but I like it for my under eyes. Cause they are baged up. It's soft witch I like but idk if I would buy it again.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Perrysburg, OH
This product is very good for my hair because of the moisturizes in it. I love how soft my hair becomes after using it. If you have itchy scalp don't think dandruff right away. Sometimes you just need a good moisturizer to feel better. And this could be the one.
Dienna B.
Dienna B.
Norcross, GA
What can I say about Olay products. All the Olay products that I have purchased have been awesome and the Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer is no different. the packaging is nice as well. I recommend this product to all my friends
Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Magnolia , TX
Love love love love! This is a great moisturizing. It hydrates my face so well. I feel almost a tingly feeling and my face is so cold and soft when I'm finish!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
I have only managed to find this product in my local Target once, I need to find it again. It is great, and very affordable. It has an awesome consistency.
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
Navarre, FL
I liked this.product except that the foam comes out too fast. What I like about it is it is light on your face and there was no oily or greasy feeling.