Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Anti Aging Moisturizer uploaded by Alisha D.

BY OLAY

• Is this mousturizer good for oily, dry, or combination skin?1 Answers
Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Anti Aging Moisturizer
  • "Love this product. It works well on dry skin. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily it just is a light moisturizer. It has a good price also." in 5 reviews
  • "Works very good . it moisturizes my skin as directed to do so . the smell is A bonus . I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a deep moisturizing cream" in 3 reviews
  • "Love Olay products! Olay Definity moisturizes my sensitive skin without over whelming it." in 3 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This foaming moisturizer but Olay is OK, it's not my favorite moisturizer. I bought this about a year and a half ago and it still sits in my bathroom cabinet. I used it for a good 4-6 months before I came across something better. I like that it's a foaming moisturizer, a little goes a long way. Which kind of evens out how pricey this is. I felt like it did help bring moisture to my face but doesn't work as good as other moisturizers I've used. I don't care for the scent at all or how other feels on my face after applying. After some time of use I did notice a little bit of brightening.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
I have used Olay products for at least two decades now and decided to give their Foam Moisturizer a go because I thought it was different.
The Foam Moisturizer is supposedly supposed to be for:
(1) Fighting Discoloration
(2) Fighting Dullness & Brown Spots
(3) Fighting Wrinkles
Yeah, big goals for this one and the price matches ~ this stuff is expensive!
For the goals to be about fighting the effects of aging and of course the sun, there is no SPF in this which I find to be odd.
Sometimes the foam was a bit more watery but, I did note that a little went a long way.
For it to be claiming no scent; there is a scent and has a faint undertone of sour to me.
This was not the Olay product for me unfortunately. It has helped others with sun damage but, too many odd things about this that put me off it.
Misha PinksugarAtlanta S.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this product since it was introduced to the market. I am 48 & have those hideous sun blotches we were all warned about, but didn't care when we were teens! I don't have wrinkles or lines, so I can't speak to those, but the sun blotches definitely have lessened. MAJOR definitely lessened. Big improvement in my skin. I enjoy the foam, & a little does go a long way. The bonus for me is I cannot use any SPF or UV protection, so I am so glad there is none in this product. They do make a version with UV protection, but I surely hope they keep manufacturing this one.
Grace D.
Olay is the only moisturizer that does the job and does not make me feel greasy. I have combination skin (tends to be oily, yet also has dry patches) and this moisturizer balances out my skin type. I have also used the night cream (not the age defying one) and that one has also left my face feeling amazing. For a complete difference, try their face wash it is amazing!
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have very sensitive skin so I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that doesn't give me irritation or breakouts. I have found the Olay fragrance free moisturizer to be a wonderful product for my skin, it is light and smooth while still giving my skin the moisture that it needs and does not cause any irritation or breakouts.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
This is the first product ever that I tried that was a foam moisturizer. I don't really like a foamy moisturizer but it still got the job done. I got it at Walmart and they are a good price it was very gentle to the skin but very wet. I would recommend it to others but sadly I wouldn't buy again.
Alanis T.
Glenwood, AR
I got this for my boyfriend as a sort of Chrismas gift, he has sensitive skin so it's been difficult to find a product that doesn't cause him irritation. He enjoys the product as much as I have. His faces feels smooth and soft. He hasn't had any issues with the formula.
Linda C.
Perrysburg, OH
This product is very good for my hair because of the moisturizes in it. I love how soft my hair becomes after using it. If you have itchy scalp don't think dandruff right away. Sometimes you just need a good moisturizer to feel better. And this could be the one.
Ashanti N.
Frederick, MD
My mom swears by this product and so because of her I use it. She has used Olay products and moisturizers on her face for over 30 years and her skin looks flawless, she literally does not seem to age with this product.
Melinda S.
Long Prairie, MN
I have only been able to try a small sample of this product. It is light weight. Does not feel oily or greasy going on. Absorbs completely and kept my skin feeling moisturized for a long time after I applied it.
Kelly T.
Is this mousturizer good for oily, dry, or combination skin?