BY OLAY

Refresh Your Skin And Routine With Olay Deeply Clean Mineral Cleanser. This Daily Facial Cleanser Lathers And Cleanses Withoutover-drying Skin. Specially Designed For Oily/Combination Skin Types, Its Natural Kaolin Clay Formula Controls Shine And Reducesthe Appearance Of Pores In Just One Use. Infused With A Mineral Complex, It Draws Out Impurities Like A Magnet For A Deep, Down-to-the-pores Clean.Dermatologically Tested, Oil-free, And Noncomedogenic, This Cleanser Has The Purifying Power Of A Mask Toleave Skin Looking Healthy And Brighter.Experience A Fresh-faced Approach To Daily Cleansing With Olay Deeply Clean Mineral Cleanser.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid,Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Kaolin, Niacinamide,Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Dmdm Hydantoin, Pentasodiumpentetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides.

Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
I use this product at night. I always use a makeup remover before hand for my eye makeup but afterwards i use this and it is so gentel on my skin and doesnt leace a weird film aftewards. I feel like it really unclogs all the makeup that ive had on my face during the day and my skin feels great in the morning. I will absolutely be buying this again
Ashley M.
Windsor, ON
Gentle & gets the job done! This has been keeping my skin clean and healthy for the past 6 weeks and I'm certainly enjoying it! Not a fan of the smell but love how my face feels afterwards. 8.5/10. [product:olay-deeply-clean-mineral-face-cleanser,-1.0-oz]
Pav D.
Vancouver , BC
I purchased this cleanser two weeks ago and it has become my favourite! I have very oily, sensitive skin and drugstore cleansers tend to break me out. This one has been so good to me so far! I already repurchased it!!
Komalpreet K.
Calgary
This face wash is really refreshing to use, not a huge fan of the texture but it definitely gets the work done. A little definitely goes a long way! I don't like to mix this face wash with too much water it gets where liquidy and it does not clean your face as well only use water to clean it off!
Usfa A.
Toronto
My skin is sensitive and combination. This cleanser is very gentle and doesn’t make my skin break out which is the best part about using it
Kay-leigh H.
Ottawa, ON
I love this deep cleanser. It can be a little harsh on your dry skin spots. But its still worth it for the deep clean! It works wonders.
Victoria G.
Halifax, NS
This is amazing i dont have a reaction and i have very sensitive skin and it smells good and deeply cleans without pinishing your face
Amy S.
I love this cleanser. I have combo skin and it works great for me. I have noticed a big difference since I started using this

back