BY OLAY

Refresh Your Skin And Routine With Olay Deeply Clean Mineral Cleanser. This Daily Facial Cleanser Lathers And Cleanses Withoutover-drying Skin. Specially Designed For Oily/Combination Skin Types, Its Natural Kaolin Clay Formula Controls Shine And Reducesthe Appearance Of Pores In Just One Use. Infused With A Mineral Complex, It Draws Out Impurities Like A Magnet For A Deep, Down-to-the-pores Clean.Dermatologically Tested, Oil-free, And Noncomedogenic, This Cleanser Has The Purifying Power Of A Mask Toleave Skin Looking Healthy And Brighter.Experience A Fresh-faced Approach To Daily Cleansing With Olay Deeply Clean Mineral Cleanser.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid,Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Kaolin, Niacinamide,Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Dmdm Hydantoin, Pentasodiumpentetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides.

Malice H.
Holland
I love this stuff. It removes everything! And I really do believe that it does shrink your pores. I will continue to buy over and over.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Ok I was skeptical about getting this face cleaner but I went ahead and got it and my skin Feels way fresher, I will be buying again.
Amy H.
Hot Springs, AR
It's a great face wash. Gives a great clean feeling! Love it! Bought it at Walmart! Would definitely purchase again!
Alyssa B.
I love this product!. I recommend it to anyone that want that fresh feel without your face feeling oily.
Jaime J.
I like the cleanser a lot, it smells nice, has a soft feel and leaves my skin feeling nice. My only complaint is after having this product for several months it has really changed consistency. It used to be a soft cream that turned into foam and now it seems to have grains in it. I have no idea why my bottle did this.
Jayme Q.
Canada
So I have combination skin and I was really hesitant on buying this product but man it sucks all the dirt out of your face and it's so amazing leaves your face and clean not to dry but to know enough that it's clean and just a little bit of moisturizer and you're good to go
Haya T.
Love this! I haven’t seen a big difference because my skin tends to stay pretty clear and I have a consistent and good skin care routine but this is literally the only cleanser I use. It’s a foaming cleanser that allows me to get rid of all the impurities and dirt built up in my face and deeply clean. I only use a dime sized product, and a little goes a long way. Pretty good for the drugstore!
Kay-leigh H.
Ottawa, ON
I absolutly love relaxing in the bath with the mask on my face. It feels so nice, you feel it tightning and as it tightens you just relax! Makes my face super soft and clean.
Veraleen F.
Toronto, ON
Sooo glad I found this! Got it because it was on sale and didn't expect much, but it has helped a lot in getting rid of my clogged pores! My skin feels nice and fresh after using it!
Meg B.
By far one of my favorite drugstore cleansers of all time. I feel so clean but not dry after using it. It keeps my oily skin under control and helps prevent breakouts. Not an overly clinical scent either. Would definitely recommend

back