BY OLAY

Refresh Your Skin And Routine With Olay Deeply Clean Mineral Cleanser. This Daily Facial Cleanser Lathers And Cleanses Withoutover-drying Skin. Specially Designed For Oily/Combination Skin Types, Its Natural Kaolin Clay Formula Controls Shine And Reducesthe Appearance Of Pores In Just One Use. Infused With A Mineral Complex, It Draws Out Impurities Like A Magnet For A Deep, Down-to-the-pores Clean.Dermatologically Tested, Oil-free, And Noncomedogenic, This Cleanser Has The Purifying Power Of A Mask Toleave Skin Looking Healthy And Brighter.Experience A Fresh-faced Approach To Daily Cleansing With Olay Deeply Clean Mineral Cleanser.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid,Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Kaolin, Niacinamide,Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Dmdm Hydantoin, Pentasodiumpentetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides.

Jasmine S.
Ithaca
Olay is one of those brands that never disappoints me and this product definitely was one of the best products I have used by them. It is a light, creamy cleanser that isn't harsh on your skin. It also has an amazing scent that leaves you feeling clean, clear and smooth. The packaging is pretty straightforward and classy. I work long hours and after I get home my skin feels oily and gross, but after using this product my face feels so refreshed. After using the product for a week my skin's acne has cleared up and looks brighter. If you're in the market for a good quality product at an amazingly affordable price then I would definitely recommend getting this product!
Mary P.
Chicago , IL
This was one of my favorite cleansers! I bought it because I started noticing my pores a lot more and noticed that there was a lot of buildup in them that wasn’t coming out. I tried this one and loved how it smelled and how gentle it was for everyday use. It’s not like it erases the pore buildup, but definitely helps maintain it with regular exfoliating and even occasional face masks.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills , MI
I use this every morning and I just love how it makes my face feel. It’s almost like using silk to clean my face. There are very few things I use on my skin I trust. Olay will always be my go to product for facial cleanser.
Stella T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this cleanser! It has a great scent and is super gentle on my skin. So sad that all drugstores decided to take it off their shelves but happy that I can buy online for the same price. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed every single time!
debbie p.
Texarkana , TX
I bought the olay deeply clean face wash on a whim from ulta.com after reading the reviews. When washing your face you want that clean fresh feel and this gives it to you. First damp your face and then get a dime size amout and rub around in circular motions on your face. If you need more water just add a little to your hands and keep massaging into the skin. Rince with water really good and pat dry with a towel. It is very drying so your gonna want to us a good moisturizer afterwords. But your face will feel amazing. I also have acne prone skin and this product has worked wonders for me .. Olay Deeply Clean Mineral Face Cleanser
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I've been using this Olay cleanser for about 3 weeks now. I've always been a fan of the Olay/Ponds brand so when I saw this at Walgreens for around $6 I had to try it! It comes out thick, but with a wet face it quickly turns into a beautiful smelling rich lather that glides across your face with ease. I have sensitive and dry skin and it left me feeling clean, hydrated, and refreshed. It does a great job of cleaning pores and can also be used as a mask! I'd reccomend to any man or woman who wants a great feeling clean face!!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I wasn't sure if I liked this the first time I used it - it is slightly slimy-feeling upon application, and very thick. I'm used to exfoliating cleansers to get that truly deep down clean. After washing this off, I am a believer! My face felt so clean and the cotton ball I used with my toner had no traces of make up - none!! Fantastic
Jaime J.
I like the cleanser a lot, it smells nice, has a soft feel and leaves my skin feeling nice. My only complaint is after having this product for several months it has really changed consistency. It used to be a soft cream that turned into foam and now it seems to have grains in it. I have no idea why my bottle did this.
Heather F.
Mansfield, OH
Nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about either. I wish it took my makeup off completely but it seems like every time I was my face with it I have racoon eyes from all the left over mascara and eyeliner left
Pushpita L.
I have seen such a huge improvement in my skin using this face wash. It has a very nice packaging and I’ve been using this for the past four months. It met my expectations. And I think there is no need for improvement. Olay has amazing skin care products that teens should start using to get into a habit of a skin care routine.