BY OLAY

Daily Renewal Cleanser

Rachael R.
Raeford , NC
Just bought this product a few days ago as I was looking for better exfoliation. On the plus side it exfoliates nicely and has a great fresh smell... but after just 3 days my skin feels a lot more dry. It’s too harsh for my sensitive skin so I will switch back to the Olay Age resisting cleanser and keep this for a one a week exfoliation.
Verbon e.
Lakeland
This is the very 1st cleanser I bought from Olay line & it was wonderful the very first time I used it. My skin is on the oilier side & there is no irritation or dryness from this cleanser, my skin feels very clean & soft after use. I also like that there's a bit of salicylic acid in this cleanser for those of us who still breakout.. I went through 2 single bottles before I found this 4pk & I thought it was a good deal.. I would def.. re-order again.. :)
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is, HANDS DOWN, my favorite cleanser of all time. It feels like I am lathering lotion on my face, with tiny, very fine, exfoliating beads in it. I never thought I had sensitive skin until I noticed every face wash I used was breaking me out, this one does not break me out though! Also, it was the cheapest brand at my store. I LOVE IT AND WILL BE REPURCHASING AS LONG AS IT IS AVAILABLE.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
When it comes to cleaning my face, only Olay touches my skin. Our face is so sensitive that we need to always be careful when using products on it. Soaps would make it dry so I had to find a cleanser that would do the job without hurting my face. A friend recommended Olay Daily Renewal cleanser to me and I never looked back.
Pamela N.
Phoenix
I use this while I take my shower, I wash my face and let it sit on my face while I wash my hair and then I rinse my face and hair. I love how it cleans deap in my pores but doesn't dry out my face and if I feel a blemish coming on I know this will combat it. I actually feel younger after using it.
Daryn J.
Saint Louis
Olay's Renewal Cleanser is great to make my face feel brand new and refreshed. Although it is a great product it was a bit harsh to the skin for me specifically because my skin is very sensitive. I was a first time user and I don't think I'd buy it unless they make the product more gentle to use.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This was a nice cleanser, mild fragrance and overall nice, fresh feeling after washing. Though it did sting the eyes a bit. It looked very sleek and eye catching in the store, which did get me to buy it. If they made the formula a bit more tailored to sensitive eyes I'd give it another go.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
It wasn't for be it really didn't work on my face so I had to give it away it kept braking me out and was very harsh only face it didn't meet my expectations at all. It may work on other just not for me...
Shania W.
Tampa,FL
This product is very good but not for oily skin. If your face is dry to combination then this will be perfect for you. This product was very pricey but it was worth it. I purchased this product from target and I think I would buy it again in the colder months when my skin is dry
Nekiya S.
Salisbury, NC
Didn't use for a long period of time. Being that I'm only 23 I really don't need much anti aging. I can't really say if it was effective or not. I didn't see any immediate differences after use. I would probably repurchase in the future. But it didn't fit me current skin needs.