BY OLAY #96 in Makeup Remover

Olay's Wet Cleansing Towelettes - Sensitive Skin are fragrance-free and formulated with aloe for sensitive skin. Each cloth thoroughly cleanses skin with a "lift and lock" texture that holds on to dirt and make-upeven waterproof mascara. At the same time, with light moisturizers and vitamin E, it leaves skin feeling touchably soft. Use to quickly remove make-up and cleanse and condition sensitive skin in one easy step

Buy on Kmart
Alycia R.
Alycia R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love these for removing makeup; the cloth is soft, does not irritate my skin, has no offensive fragrance, and just gets the job done. The price tag ($5 at my Dollar General) makes me love it even more; I hate over-spending on cleansing cloths that I'm just going to blow through. It's nice to find a great cleansing cloth that doesn't break the bank but is just as good if not BETTER than other more expensive products for the same function. I will continue to re-purchase these because they are great.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
These work really well when you are in a hurry to get your make up off and get to bed, but they do not completely clean your make up away. I still have to use an astringent and cotton pads to remove the last of the make up residue, and I wear very light make up, not heavy, cakey make up. But if you don't have make up on and want to freshen your face these are wonderful, they leave your face silky like you cleansed and added a very light layer of moisturizer.
Kristal J.
Kristal J.
Raleigh , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always on the go and sometimes have to do multiple make-up changes a day when on set. I always have to keep a non-harsh cleansing wipe on hand to keep my skin smooth and well conditioned. This product definitely doesn't leave any oily residue and has no chemical feel afterwards and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Then only downside is that it takes more than one wipe to completely clear my face which would be comparable to just using my facial wash.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are excellent cleansing cloths. I use these almost interchangeably with Ponds, which are my absolute favorite. These really clean my face well, don't leave a residue, and aren't irritating. Also work well to remove makeup. I like the package as well, since it is longer, it is less fat, which makes it easier to pack into some tight spaces and easier to get the cloths out.
Miraya J.
Miraya J.
College Park, MD
I love Olay products. I grew up watching my mom and sisters use them and once I was old enough to wear makeup I started using the products too. These makeup wipes are amazing. I only have to use one to remove all of the make up off my face. They are nicely priced so once I run out I can just head to CVS and pick up another pack. I have no complaints about these wipes.
Lita C.
Lita C.
These are perfect for extremely sensitive skin, they are fragrance free, and leave your face shower clean and soft.
I use these everyday even if I don't wear makeup before washing my face and during the day on a hot day.
They would be perfect for after the gym also. These are my to go cleansing cloths and I would not use anything else.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Dallas, TX
Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths are a "must have" product for me! I've driven to the store at 11:30 at night to buy more when I ran out rather than use some other facial cleanser!! Very gentle on sensitive skin, but really takes off the make-up with extra-force effect! I always stock up on them now to avoid ever running out again!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
I have been using these wet cleansing cloths and love them! They are so wonderful when you don't want to have to wash your face in the skin or shower. They wipe off all the junk off your face and make it feel so clean! So glad they are available in a sensitive skin formula with no fragrance, perfect for my dry sensitive skin!
Erin B.
Erin B.
I use Olay for a lot of my facial products so when I had a coupon for this product I thought I would try it out. I love that its fragrant free and for sensitive skin! It took off the majority of my makeup except my mascara so I was pleased. I would purchase again as its a great way to expedite the bedtime routine at night!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love these, but lately they've been burning the crap out of my eyes! It removes my makeup really well, but I can tolerate it around my eyes. With so many other cleansing wipes on the market, I just don't see myself repurchasing these. They also leave my skin with a slight residue that I don't like.