BY OLAY #78 in Facial Cleansers

Brand from Olay. Pack Size - 100g see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Emma H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love play but I think you can get this product for cheaper elsewhere. It wasn't anything spectacular and I don't think I'd buy it again. The smell reminds me of someone's grandma and I don't love the price either. Some of their products I used when I was younger but now that I'm older I don't feel they work as well which is strange considering they seem to target mature skin. It's a shame cause I love the brand. I will continue to try other products though!
Verbon e.
Lakeland
This is the very 1st cleanser I bought from Olay line & it was wonderful the very first time I used it. My skin is on the oilier side & there is no irritation or dryness from this cleanser, my skin feels very clean & soft after use. I also like that there's a bit of salicylic acid in this cleanser for those of us who still breakout.. I went through 2 single bottles before I found this 4pk & I thought it was a good deal.. I would def.. re-order again.. :)
Kaelyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product as a daily cleanser because it made my skin feel refreshed and clean. It did not really "anti-age" me and I did not find my skin feeling smooth after using it. It also does not remove nearly any makeup. I won't be buying this product again.
Christina G.
Colorado Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is, HANDS DOWN, my favorite cleanser of all time. It feels like I am lathering lotion on my face, with tiny, very fine, exfoliating beads in it. I never thought I had sensitive skin until I noticed every face wash I used was breaking me out, this one does not break me out though! Also, it was the cheapest brand at my store. I LOVE IT AND WILL BE REPURCHASING AS LONG AS IT IS AVAILABLE.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to cleaning my face, only Olay touches my skin. Our face is so sensitive that we need to always be careful when using products on it. Soaps would make it dry so I had to find a cleanser that would do the job without hurting my face. A friend recommended Olay Daily Renewal cleanser to me and I never looked back.
Cassandra C.
Alamogordo,NM
It gives  your face and nice clean feeling. It makes you feel like you just showered and it works very very well I think everyone should use it. It's awesome and I love it! I got this at Walmart for actually a very cheap price I would say around $7 and everyone should try it awesome really you're really be impressed!
Daryn J.
Saint Louis
Olay's Renewal Cleanser is great to make my face feel brand new and refreshed. Although it is a great product it was a bit harsh to the skin for me specifically because my skin is very sensitive. I was a first time user and I don't think I'd buy it unless they make the product more gentle to use.
Ramamda H.
Rowland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product before bed. It keeps your face clean and clear. It can be a little pricey but worth your money. Just use a small application per night it will last your about 2 months. Very easy to use with clear directions on the packaging.  I wish it came in a large container!!!
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a nice cleanser, mild fragrance and overall nice, fresh feeling after washing. Though it did sting the eyes a bit. It looked very sleek and eye catching in the store, which did get me to buy it. If they made the formula a bit more tailored to sensitive eyes I'd give it another go.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't for be it really didn't work on my face so I had to give it away it kept braking me out and was very harsh only face it didn't meet my expectations at all. It may work on other just not for me...