Add a Photo

By OLAY
Emma H.
Emma H.
June 20, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
I love play but I think you can get this product for cheaper elsewhere. It wasn't anything spectacular and I don't think I'd buy it again. The smell reminds me of someone's grandma and I don't love the price either. Some of their products I used when I was younger but now that I'm older I don't feel they work as well which is strange considering they seem to target mature skin. It's a shame cause I love the brand. I will continue to try other products though!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Alamogordo,NM
June 23, 2017, 4:15 a.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
It gives  your face and nice clean feeling. It makes you feel like you just showered and it works very very well I think everyone should use it. It's awesome and I love it! I got this at Walmart for actually a very cheap price I would say around $7 and everyone should try it awesome really you're really be impressed!
Nekiya S.
Nekiya S.
Salisbury, NC
June 21, 2017, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
Didn't use for a long period of time. Being that I'm only 23 I really don't need much anti aging. I can't really say if it was effective or not. I didn't see any immediate differences after use. I would probably repurchase in the future. But it didn't fit me current skin needs.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Apple Valley, CA
June 22, 2017, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
I steal this from my mom sometimes because I love how soft and bright it makes my skin look. I love the gentleness of this but I also love how it doesn't disappoint in giving your skin that young glow you crave if its been a bit dull lately. It smells good too.
Giavonni F.
Giavonni F.
Missouri city, TX
June 22, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
I love Olay products, I have had awesome experiences with this particular item. It's extremely effective and gentle on my sensitive skin. Okay did a great job with this one. I purchased it from my local Target and would definitely recommend this to others.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
June 20, 2017, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
Have never tried any of the products listed before. I'm still fairly young so I dont use anti again yet. Usually okay is pricey though but nice packaging. Usually okay does meet expectations but I dont know about any of these particular products
Ishani T.
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
June 19, 2017, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
It provides a gentle exfoliation with a refreshing feel. It clears your skin, pretty much does what it is suppose to 👍so I give it a plus. It's truly amazing that's probably why it has a really good review. It's out of stock currently which is sad cause I really would purchase this again but it also means it's in demand so hurry up
Kalie H.
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
June 19, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
I've used this as a daily makeup cleaner. I like the packaging and it doesn't have a horrible smell. The price is fair and Ive noticed that it has helped with my oily skin. I do recommend this product as it's been beneficial to me!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Fairview
June 19, 2017, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
For the most part I enjoyed this product. It made my skin very soft and brightened it a lot. Even felt a difference in the firmness. My pores shrank. It's a very gentle product. As a first time user, I would definitely buy it again
Lacy G.
Lacy G.
Paulsboro, NJ
June 22, 2017, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Olay - Daily Renewal Cleanser 100g
This cleanser is great for someone who is just starting to get into anti aging products and wants something that will not only clean the skin but help with aging. It's gentle and smells great. I use it every night before bed