BY OLAY

Brand from Olay. Pack Size - 100g see more...

Emma H.
Emma H.
I love play but I think you can get this product for cheaper elsewhere. It wasn't anything spectacular and I don't think I'd buy it again. The smell reminds me of someone's grandma and I don't love the price either. Some of their products I used when I was younger but now that I'm older I don't feel they work as well which is strange considering they seem to target mature skin. It's a shame cause I love the brand. I will continue to try other products though!
Verbon e.
Verbon e.
Lakeland
This is the very 1st cleanser I bought from Olay line & it was wonderful the very first time I used it. My skin is on the oilier side & there is no irritation or dryness from this cleanser, my skin feels very clean & soft after use. I also like that there's a bit of salicylic acid in this cleanser for those of us who still breakout.. I went through 2 single bottles before I found this 4pk & I thought it was a good deal.. I would def.. re-order again.. :)
Leah H.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
When it comes to cleaning my face, only Olay touches my skin. Our face is so sensitive that we need to always be careful when using products on it. Soaps would make it dry so I had to find a cleanser that would do the job without hurting my face. A friend recommended Olay Daily Renewal cleanser to me and I never looked back.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Alamogordo,NM
It gives  your face and nice clean feeling. It makes you feel like you just showered and it works very very well I think everyone should use it. It's awesome and I love it! I got this at Walmart for actually a very cheap price I would say around $7 and everyone should try it awesome really you're really be impressed!
Daryn J.
Daryn J.
Saint Louis
Olay's Renewal Cleanser is great to make my face feel brand new and refreshed. Although it is a great product it was a bit harsh to the skin for me specifically because my skin is very sensitive. I was a first time user and I don't think I'd buy it unless they make the product more gentle to use.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This was a nice cleanser, mild fragrance and overall nice, fresh feeling after washing. Though it did sting the eyes a bit. It looked very sleek and eye catching in the store, which did get me to buy it. If they made the formula a bit more tailored to sensitive eyes I'd give it another go.
Ramamda H.
Ramamda H.
Rowland, NC
I use this product before bed. It keeps your face clean and clear. It can be a little pricey but worth your money. Just use a small application per night it will last your about 2 months. Very easy to use with clear directions on the packaging.  I wish it came in a large container!!!
Mendi E.
Mendi E.
First of all I would like to say that this product is good priced and works well. It is fresh feeling and smelling. I havent been using it long but I do like it. The packaging is a box but it is nice I guess. I will tell others to buy it and use it bc I know that they will love it .
Shania W.
Shania W.
Tampa,FL
This product is very good but not for oily skin. If your face is dry to combination then this will be perfect for you. This product was very pricey but it was worth it. I purchased this product from target and I think I would buy it again in the colder months when my skin is dry
Nekiya S.
Nekiya S.
Salisbury, NC
Didn't use for a long period of time. Being that I'm only 23 I really don't need much anti aging. I can't really say if it was effective or not. I didn't see any immediate differences after use. I would probably repurchase in the future. But it didn't fit me current skin needs.