BY OLAY

Skin looking dull and feeling dry? Replenish your skin?s moisture with continued use of Olay Daily Moisture Quench Body Wash! With more than one jar of Olay moisturizers in every bottle, Olay Daily Moisture Quench goes beyond cleansing to visibly replenish moisture after just one use?with continued use, skin becomes even more smooth and beautiful. Give your thirsty skin the quenching moisture of Olay Daily Moisture Quench Body Wash, and see what a difference it can make. After 1 Use: Soap-free cleansing leaves skin feeling light and breathable; 1 Week: Skin looks smooth and beautiful; 1 Bottle: Long-lasting moisture day after day. see more...

Irene S.
Carson, CA
In LOVE with the smell of this body wash! I could lather in it all night as I shower! Really nourishes my skin feels nice after and the smell , oh the smell just consumes my shower and the rest of the bathroom! Even my boyfriend loves the smell of this body wash as he passes by the bathroom while I shower every morning and night. Great product and I will always repurchase it.
Christina A.
Lancaster , CA
This body wash in particular is by far the BEST I've ever used. I'm hooked on it. I've been using it for years and it's never failed me. I have sensitive skin with a dry patch on my stomach. Thanks to this product it's been helping it go way. It leaves my skin baby soft and I always get complements from my boyfriend or little sisters about how my skin is so soft.
H S.
I love this body wash and have been using it for years. I feel very clean afterwards but my skin is not stripped of moisture. I can definitely go sometimes without having to moisturize if in a rush. Love the scent Soothing Orchard, smells amazing! Scent lingers for a while but doesn't interfere with my perfume. Great product.
Kristina Z.
COLLEGE PLACE
Great body wash it has a very nice light scent which I just love! My skin is usually very dry and itchy, this body wash moisturizes and soothes my itchy skin leaving it very smooth and silky soft! It's gets pretty foamy so a little goes a long way, I had mine for about 2 months and I'm not even half way through the bottle!
Julie S.
This is an excellent moisturizing soap. It leaves you feeling clean and silky. It's nice and gentle and almost looks like it should be lotion. The smell isn't too strong and I can sometimes get away without moisturizing right after. Would definitely recommend for my extra dry skinned friends out there.
Kimberly J.
Taos, NM
This body was is absolutely amazing I've used many different brands of body was in the past and this one is hands down my favorite. My skin doesn't feel dry after a shower it feels so smooth. I would definitely buy this product again and I highly recommend it to everyone looking for a new body wash!
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL
Olay Quench Mositurizing Body Wash used to be my favorite body wash. Feels luxurious going on and keeps the skin feeling great even after shower. Paired with the in-shower body lotion skin feels great. One star taken away because it is not natural or cruelty-free.
Chaneya B.
IT SMELLS SO GOOD!!!! I recently bought it to try for the first time and I love it! When I step out of the shower, the entire bathroom smells so sweet and soapy. I love it so much and will continue use it everyday. I would buy again and I recommend it ti others.
Faith H.
I like this product very much because it's hard in today's world to find an affordable soap that will not cause my skin to itch. The only downside of this product is after I wash the soap away in the shower, my skin starts to dry out fast.
Camila H.
Flanders, NY
I really enjoy this body wash. It's my go to everyday and it's very moisturizing. I use this product once every day when I'm showering. The price is a good value for such a good product. I would buy this again.
Appolonia R.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Aries R.
Sudbury
What stores I'm not able to find this product at? And I was also wondering if it dries out your skin or does it make it soft?