BY OLAY

Skin looking dull and feeling dry? Replenish your skin?s moisture with continued use of Olay Daily Moisture Quench Body Wash! With more than one jar of Olay moisturizers in every bottle, Olay Daily Moisture Quench goes beyond cleansing to visibly replenish moisture after just one use?with continued use, skin becomes even more smooth and beautiful. Give your thirsty skin the quenching moisture of Olay Daily Moisture Quench Body Wash, and see what a difference it can make. After 1 Use: Soap-free cleansing leaves skin feeling light and breathable; 1 Week: Skin looks smooth and beautiful; 1 Bottle: Long-lasting moisture day after day. see more...

Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little gem was another influenster tip and rollback prices at Walmart. My mom and I stocked up for the year and we had coupons so  on sale for 4.99 2,00 off coupon. We paid 2.99 and stocked up why it does everything it claims and the smell is so fresh and clean  last SLL day everyone always asks me what perfume are my wearing I say OLAY
Camila H.
Flanders, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this body wash. It's my go to everyday and it's very moisturizing. I use this product once every day when I'm showering. The price is a good value for such a good product. I would buy this again.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body wash! It really keeps my skin soft! The scent stays and leaves me smelling like a princess all day. lol it's a great value, but sometimes I notice my skin feeling oily. Maybe it's just THAT moisturized and I'm not used to it since I've grown up with harsh bar soap. 😅
Hilda L D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister and I used this body wash and not for the anti-age ingredient but for the vitamin E it has. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft. I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin or just wants to try it out.
Jade W.
Williamsport, PA
I absolutely love this body wash. It really leaves your whole body soft and smelly great. There's not residue sticky feel left ok your skin from other soaps. It's amazing on sensitive and dry skin. I would buy every bottle if I could!!! Must try!
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
Rich and creamy lightly scented body wash. It claims to have continuous 24 hour moisture but honestly feels just as good as any other body wash. Nothing special here folks. I purchased this product at my trusty Target store and wouldn't spend the extra money buying this unless it's on sale.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best body wash. Any of these scents are awesome to me and they are all so moisturizing and so silky smooth on your body. During the winter, I use this daily and my skin doesn't seem to be near as dry as it was before I used this
Sam P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would give this 5 stars. It feels soft on the skin. Skin has been a little bit softer since I've been using it. It is a little pricier though. It's gentle on the skin. Would buy this or even the dove moisture body wash next.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
AHHHHHH! This body wash is the TOP OF THE LINE and SO smooth and smells GREAT! It moisturizes and cleanses! I can't think of anything bad about this product . It smells great and adds smoothing  to the skin throughout the day. I would recommend it 100%!
Qua L.
This body was is amazing. I've been using it for about two months now and it has helped my skin a lot with moisture. The scent is okay I'm not a personal fan of it but it's not overwhelming. I purchased it at Walgreens and will be purchasing again as I run out.
Appolonia R.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Aries R.
Sudbury
What stores I'm not able to find this product at? And I was also wondering if it dries out your skin or does it make it soft?