BY OLAY

This Soap-free Formula Replenishes Moisture In Just One Shower For Beautiful, Breathable Skin.

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-90m, Disodium Edta, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopentane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Taryn C.
Sulphur springs
I really like the long lasting smell. It smells so go good. It also leave an amazong exture on my skin. I cant think of any cons. The product was super effective and super affordable.  I love olay products. I would recommend to anyone who likes to smell good and needs bodywash.
Courtney E.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Ive been using this body wash for quite awhile. Its amazing, i always feel clean and my skin is always super soft when i get out of the shower.  Its great on my sensitive skin! I dont think i will ever use another body wash! This one works phenomenally
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is a holy grail product. If you have dry skin you need this product. It’s really concentrated so you don’t have to use a lot, and it smells nice. It’s affordable, maybe on the higher end price wise when it comes to drug store brands but totally worth it.
Maeghan C.
salisbury
Love me some olay products but this one I won’t buy again.. moisture quench means my body should feel moisturized.. it doesn’t. It’s affordable and it smells good and makes you clean but it is not moisture quenching!
Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
This is a super moisturizing, silk body wash that is perfect for post shave or just when my skin is feeling parched. I like the light scent, and that it doesn't irritate my skin
Simone N.
atlanta
This is my favorite body was. You can find it most grocery stores, or Target, Walmart. Makes me smell so nice and my skin still feels hydrated after I get out the shower. I don’t remember the last time I used a different body wash.
Jennifer G.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin is very sensitive. Okay is the only thing that doesn't break me out. I like this body wash because it has lotion in it and helps keep my skin soft.
Marqueta B.
Lexington Park
Works well with dry skin and smells great too. I love the product and recommend it.

Alicia e.
Berwick, PA
This body wash is beyond creamy! Leaves my skin feeling luxurious and smooth. I absolutely love Olay products!
Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
I used this to wash my kids in the bath. It worked but wouldn’t use it again. Obviously not for kids.
Appolonia R.
Statesboro, GA
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Aries R.
Sudbury
What stores I'm not able to find this product at? And I was also wondering if it dries out your skin or does it make it soft?