BY OLAY

This Soap-free Formula Replenishes Moisture In Just One Shower For Beautiful, Breathable Skin.

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-90m, Disodium Edta, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopentane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Taryn C.
Sulphur springs
I really like the long lasting smell. It smells so go good. It also leave an amazong exture on my skin. I cant think of any cons. The product was super effective and super affordable.  I love olay products. I would recommend to anyone who likes to smell good and needs bodywash.
Courtney E.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Ive been using this body wash for quite awhile. Its amazing, i always feel clean and my skin is always super soft when i get out of the shower.  Its great on my sensitive skin! I dont think i will ever use another body wash! This one works phenomenally
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is a holy grail product. If you have dry skin you need this product. It’s really concentrated so you don’t have to use a lot, and it smells nice. It’s affordable, maybe on the higher end price wise when it comes to drug store brands but totally worth it.
Maeghan C.
salisbury
Love me some olay products but this one I won’t buy again.. moisture quench means my body should feel moisturized.. it doesn’t. It’s affordable and it smells good and makes you clean but it is not moisture quenching!
Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
This is a super moisturizing, silk body wash that is perfect for post shave or just when my skin is feeling parched. I like the light scent, and that it doesn't irritate my skin
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
This little gem was another influenster tip and rollback prices at Walmart. My mom and I stocked up for the year and we had coupons so  on sale for 4.99 2,00 off coupon. We paid 2.99 and stocked up why it does everything it claims and the smell is so fresh and clean  last SLL day everyone always asks me what perfume are my wearing I say OLAY
Camila H.
Flanders, NY
I really enjoy this body wash. It's my go to everyday and it's very moisturizing. I use this product once every day when I'm showering. The price is a good value for such a good product. I would buy this again.
Hilda L D.
My sister and I used this body wash and not for the anti-age ingredient but for the vitamin E it has. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft. I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin or just wants to try it out.
Natalie M.
West Palm Bch, FL
As I reached my 30's my skin has needed extra hydration, and most body washes strip my skin of its moisture. This Olay body wash does not, along with the other scents in the line. My body feels clean, but nice and supple. I love this! And the scent is incredible, it lingers nicely throughout the day!
Ani M.
Glendale, CA
It's pretty decent. It isn't my favorite in the moisturizing department but I think it does what it's supposed to. It smells nice and has a nice lotion feel to it which isn't too slippery or greasy. Honestly, I don't think I would buy it again, but you get such a large bottle for the price, it might be a while until I have to make that decision.
Appolonia R.
Statesboro, GA
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Aries R.
Sudbury
What stores I'm not able to find this product at? And I was also wondering if it dries out your skin or does it make it soft?