BY OLAY

This Soap-free Formula Replenishes Moisture In Just One Shower For Beautiful, Breathable Skin.

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-90m, Disodium Edta, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopentane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love body wash Products from Olay. They usually smell amazing and don’t leave my skin dry after shower. I have been using this body wash for about two months now and I don’t have any complaints against it. I think I will continue using this body wash unless they change the formula.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is a holy grail product. If you have dry skin you need this product. It’s really concentrated so you don’t have to use a lot, and it smells nice. It’s affordable, maybe on the higher end price wise when it comes to drug store brands but totally worth it.
Maeghan C.
Granite Quarry, NC
Love me some olay products but this one I won’t buy again.. moisture quench means my body should feel moisturized.. it doesn’t. It’s affordable and it smells good and makes you clean but it is not moisture quenching!
Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
This is a super moisturizing, silk body wash that is perfect for post shave or just when my skin is feeling parched. I like the light scent, and that it doesn't irritate my skin
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
This little gem was another influenster tip and rollback prices at Walmart. My mom and I stocked up for the year and we had coupons so  on sale for 4.99 2,00 off coupon. We paid 2.99 and stocked up why it does everything it claims and the smell is so fresh and clean  last SLL day everyone always asks me what perfume are my wearing I say OLAY
Camila H.
Flanders, NY
I really enjoy this body wash. It's my go to everyday and it's very moisturizing. I use this product once every day when I'm showering. The price is a good value for such a good product. I would buy this again.
Hilda L D.
My sister and I used this body wash and not for the anti-age ingredient but for the vitamin E it has. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft. I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin or just wants to try it out.
Natalie M.
West Palm Bch, FL
As I reached my 30's my skin has needed extra hydration, and most body washes strip my skin of its moisture. This Olay body wash does not, along with the other scents in the line. My body feels clean, but nice and supple. I love this! And the scent is incredible, it lingers nicely throughout the day!
Ani M.
Glendale, CA
It's pretty decent. It isn't my favorite in the moisturizing department but I think it does what it's supposed to. It smells nice and has a nice lotion feel to it which isn't too slippery or greasy. Honestly, I don't think I would buy it again, but you get such a large bottle for the price, it might be a while until I have to make that decision.
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
Rich and creamy lightly scented body wash. It claims to have continuous 24 hour moisture but honestly feels just as good as any other body wash. Nothing special here folks. I purchased this product at my trusty Target store and wouldn't spend the extra money buying this unless it's on sale.
Appolonia R.
Statesboro, GA
Does this body wash dry out your skin?
Aries R.
Sudbury
What stores I'm not able to find this product at? And I was also wondering if it dries out your skin or does it make it soft?